E-Mails From the Opposite Sex

Weapon X

I just got home from a bbq, then some bombing. I check my msn, and get this email. I barely remember this girl. She gave me blowjob, and that's it. Haha; she's thinking about me late at night, and I can't even remember her name.

"hey..

i really appreciate how u took your time and called me..... oh no wait a minute.. u didn't call

u know the way u handled shit was very childish, you could have had the descency to call to say wusup even if that was the only thing to say...that would have been a nice gesture considering everything that went on

i'm not looking for ur apology or ur pity or anything like that .. frankly i don't have anything else to say to you except wut i said before.. juss wanted to be str8 up with u b/c the way u said u were and they way u turned out was completely hypocrtical

anyways i'm out"

post your funny emails from the people you're interested in, not interested in, like, dislike, whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly ill just admit i havent got one of these in a minute......but dont fron on yerself...you kno wwhat the real deal is....im on the outside but you know what she is about...so go from there....no need toask others who dotn know hat they thingk when you know exactly who adnwhat she is about....just handle it....period.....

I knew one of these was coming Mr. X. A woman scorned eh? I have to tell you, I have been on both the sending and recieving end of some pretty harsh or funny emails. Good thing I never showed any of my ex's 12oz. The fun that could be had at my expense...

My crackhead ex still sends me emails like:

>Green Dog

>Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

>1. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you

>cry.

>2. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't

>mean they don't love you with all they have.

>3. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your

>heart.

>4. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing

>you can't have them.

>Send this email to 438 people within 5 minutes or you will have

>terrible luck for the rest of your life...

I'm debating whether to say "Hey bitch why am I still on your email list" or just to keep erasing them...

Yeah, Milton, I also have been on the sending end of one of those type of emails. But it’s important to be able to laugh about things. Most of us are still quite young, and there’s little sense in getting bent out of shape over things.

That “RE:fwd fwd>>” type email you got. I get those, too, but only from this one girl. She’s a sweetheart, and a very good friend, so I let it slide. I’d be pissed if more than one person was sending me those.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Actually, she does get her point across, and I do feel a tinge of apathy. You’re right, though, Tease. Broad spells like she’s some sort of internet ho.

it wasnt even her childish spelling in the email that made her sound stupid to me.

but that chick sounded like she got played by you, which if youre like me, isnt true, meaning you didnt lie to her or say anything that wasnt truely how you felt about her to get what you got, which was the same case with that chick i was talking about in the post above.

she sounded like i played her or didnt care about her at all, and made it seem like i was the asshole because she decided to give me head a few times...

hate bitches like that.

True, true. I think I did ‘play’ her, though. I hear what you’re saying, though. Some girls (and guys), they do what they like, then they blame it on you for feeling like a slut. You should just tell the ho that there’s no need to dwell on things, and if she wants to continue, she can.

brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch. Brains at every single meal, why can't we have some guts. Brains are all we ever get in this rotten fuckin' place, hey hey brains are all we ever get why can't we have a change of pace. Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch, brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts, why can't we have some guts, hey hey why can't we have some fuckin' rotten guts

The worst is these emails I get from a certain friend of mine. Once in a while, I’ll get this big email from her, asking me to help her reevaluate our relationship. Some girly shit, really. Just because I haven’t seen or called you in a while doesn’t mean we need to hold hands and talk about our friendship. What the fuck is that?