dysfunctional families are F-U-N-N-Y

BOZACK

post funny stories about your fucked up families here.

my dad is one of 10 kids, so there's bound to be some fuckups in the family. an uncle of mine, who i'll call "Harry" (who only has one nut due to testicular cancer) married some psycho bitch ("Fannie") about 5 years ago. fannie has some psychological problems and decided to not take medicine anymore. one night, the 2 got into an argument in the kitchen and fannie pulls a huge ass knife and presses it against uncle harry's throat. in selfe defense, uncle harry knocked aunt fannie's hand away from him and pushed her to the ground. he knew the shit was about to hit the fan, so he locked himself in his bedroom like a big pussy while his wife went apeshit in the kitchen. she opened the fridge and all the cabinets and took out EVERYTHING breakable and smashed it against the walls & floor (dishes, jars, glasses, etc.).

then she took a baseball bat to the door of the bedroom my ucle was locked in. he calls the cops. she gets mad cos she can't beat the door down so she moves on to plan b. she jumped in uncle harry's truck and tries to drive it through the house, but police apprehend her in the nick of time.

i'll be back with better ones after you guys get the ball rolling. crazy family :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived