DXM

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

anyone on here do this shit?? im headed to the wallgreens to get me some Robitussen maximum strength soon hopefully....its TOTALLY LEGAL!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats so fucking gay, youre going to go robidose. and catch a buzz on cough syrup. if you really wanna get fucked you can get the dxm in pure form, but you need the robitosin some rubbing alchol and there some stupid extraction method. i hope to god you die trying.

Gotta drink it more then once to feel the effects...

Drink it often enough and you'll be seeing shit even when your not guzzling cough syrup...

Or you might just be one of the lucky not so few who will have a reaction to it after your drink it and hospitalize yourself if you don't pass out somewhere by yourself and die.

im gonna go ahead and agree with smart on this one. that shits just fucking stupid. i was at this kids house one day and he's ranting to me about how cool it is to get fucked up on cough syrup. he had bottles all over. he bought them all too which is even more sad i suppose. go get some real drugs or alcohol you stupid fuck.

Dude, me and my friend used to take bottles of Robitussin DM and use chemicals to extract out the dextromethorphan. We'd sell them at school, and the kids would get brain damage from it. If you take a pill of the cleaned dxm, it'll have you feelin drunk as fuck and brain dead all day long. Double vision like cover one eye d00d!!

p.s. don't ask cause I'm not tellin, go figure it out for yourself. Oh, yeah, and as a word of caution, that shit gives you brain damage. I only did it 1 (count it, one) time.

Originally posted by most_blunted

wooow.........14 replys alredy....12oz record

nope, there's an "appreciation thread" started about me a couple weeks back that hit five pages in about 20 minutes.... that was a record. It also was a record for the ratio of replies to views.... there was almost as many replies as there was views and it was over 100 replies.

Guest LizzyMcGyver
Originally posted by Smart

wow, getting fucked up off robitussin, how "1985 rural Georgia" of you

exactly. i know a kid who almost died from dxm. that shits weak and its not even a fun high.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHAHAH i love you mother fuckers....i wasnt asking for any of you to act like my parents...i was simply asking if anyone on here fucks with DXM once and a while...shit...throw up some stories....ive never hallucinated off that shit but i read if you drink enough its like LSD

and who said i dont drink alcohol or do anything else....im not a fucking pharmacy junkie its just something new....weed is boring, shrooms are getting boring...meth sucks....X is a faggy drug...LSD is so fucking rare but i will do that every chance i get, shit i'll do any fucking mind altering substance that is available i dont care.....getting drunk is still cool though

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

And the other active ingredients in the cough syrup in those amounts (if you drink the syrup like you're talking about) will fuck you up worse. Yep, bad news dude.... drinking cough syrup is emo.

maximum strengh is only DXM...the other variations of robitussen(sp) contain that other shit that can really fuck you up even kill you...you just gotta be carefull which brand you choose....some drixoral brands are also pure DXM but the wallgreens here dont carry that shit

if you drink enough water you can actually get 'drunk'... and it IS actually illegal for kids to get 'fucked up' on anything... even adults... like huffing paint or glue is against the law because you're "using industrial materials for an unintended purpose" (I learned that off Cops LAST NIGHT!)

Archived