DVD COLLECTOR'S/WATCHERS/WHATEVER READ THIS

Fugazi

Just so you all know, www.deepdiscountdvd.com is a GREAT place to buy DVD's. They're having a sale that ends TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. Simply type in the promotional code of SUMMERSALE when you are in the checkout stage of your shopping cart, and receive an extra 20% off your entire order!!! There is no sales tax or shipping charges on any of their dvd's, and they are low priced all ready! I ordered 21 DVD's today!

Some movies you all might be interested in (Prices after promotion!):

STYLE WARS 2 DISC $13.42

DONNIE DARKO $7.11

REQUIEM FOR A DREAM & PI - TWO MOVIES FOR $8.50

I hate to be an advertisement, but I know some of you are big DVD collector's and I'm just trying to help you out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MANIK DEK

for sure, the deal ends tonight? cause im broke until monday. sounds kool though, i usually go to blockbuster and buy there used dvd's when they have clearance sales. they keep them in really good condition so its all good

I'd check the sale on Monday, it might be going on still. Be aware though, they only let you use the promotion once on your account, so get your order ready at one time.

Archived