dusty!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

thats what i get for workin

sorry roe, it won happen again, i swear

sent u an email...

when do u have to know by?

i really need to be there, but logistics are still bein worked out. if you saw my possible itinerary for those 3 days you would see why i am having to rework the angles...

.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..

jesus, dust, im sorry hombre...so at 1230 i checked my email and saw "def jux" as the subject, clicked it open..and saw: hey man tickertbastard has sold out, maybe next time....so i deleted it...get on the internet....and bang get the tickets...and im trying like a fucker to get ahold of you, yada yada...email work 120z messenger pigeons smoke signals morse code etc....but i cant...

okay but heres the kicker....

IT WASNT YOU THAT SENT THE DAM EMAIL!!!

...it was my boy from school, who i told about the show after we saw the first one!!...it just didnt register till he sent me back an email....but i guess the lady on the phone told him it was sold out...so i sprung into action like fucking spiderman....so if you had a big: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CRACKHEAD RAMBLING ABOUT, on your face, im sorry...

PLEASE DISREGARD ALL PAST NOTICES!!!

hahahaha....jesus christ.....alritie then, you let me know about the tickets...i guess you can tell im AMPED to go....hahaha

i would also like to formally apologize to the whore of ticket bastard who i told i was going to kill and to also her first borne child please forgive me i have a tendency to over-re-act....

im gonna smoke a butt...gooday sir....rOe

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by mental invalid

....so if you had a big: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CRACKHEAD RAMBLING ABOUT, on your face, im sorry...

i actually thought i understood untill your last post ^^^^^

so its sold out or no?

and did u cop tix?

how many?

when do i have to let u know by?

sorry amigo...

im a dumdum

...aser, dont take this wrong way, but do you just make it custom to reply to every thread, cause there are mornings when all i see is your name...just playin' dood...

okay so dusty heres what happend in chronological order

1.my boy pino emails at 1230 and say TM is sold out. he talked to a rep. the story goes astray from here...i think its you , i didnt look at the addie...so i email "you" back, he musta been who the fuck was dusty?...so i though it was you who said they were sold out...so i thought that my references to you about it being sold out and my sudden onslaught of correspondences....it wsnt until i got back from lunch and got an RE from him did i realize my mistake....okay so do understand this train wreck now?...

wink once if you do, twice if you dont....haha

Archived