Dust Taggin'

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest 87centHitMan

I don't know how others think about this, But does anyone ever hit people's dusty cars, dusty windows on businesses, condenstation, etc...That shit can run for a while, and when it's on people's cars, It's kinda like freights, moving targets and such...Some really dirty stores that never clean thier shit off can have tags that run for months at a time...Well?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all the time....i catch dust tags on peoples driveways, in my city everyone dust tags cus its a chill way to get up...if they dont like tehy should clean their mother fuckin driveways ya kno! its fun catching dust tags on cars too i see that shit all the time in SF...its not even bad smart because people can just wipe their windows and clean it, doesnt mean jack shit

if it's on the windows it's just pointless, but on the painted part of the car you'll scratch the paint, AND, depending on the condition of the finish, you may actually scratch it and wipe away the oxidized paint layer on top, forcing them to wash AND wax their car...

and it's THEIR car, there's busses and trucks and all kinds of other dusty shit around town.

Stay off of other people's private property... and maybe experiment with the novelty of a marker or spraycan...

has anyone seen my daily routine,its a roller blading video an at the end there is a graff section an kez5 walks down a street doin taggs broad daylight on parked cars,cars stuck in traffic.its dope

i dunno... dust tags are aight i guess... as long as you don't do it on the painted part of a car. but i think that paint cans are a lot better for tagging. i don't consider dust tagging to be nearly on the same level as painting.

Guest 87centHitMan

If you're just doing the tag with your finger, Usually my thumb for the broadest effect...It's not going to fuck up thier car. All they'll have to do is wash the fucker. I doubt there's going to be any fingerprints if you're just dragging the tip of your finger across the car...they'll be smeared. I hit some on this car trailer once and these two rednecks came out of thier house yelling at me and saying that I was trying to break into thier shit. They followed me down the road and said they were gonna follow me home and were all like"I'm gonna go mess with your daddy's shit, oh wait, You ain't even got a daddy, do ya, boy!?!? Cause if he did he'd whoop yore ass if you acted like that!" So I was all like "Fuck you redneck" and he kinda shut up after that and walked off...It was retarded

Guest 87centHitMan

All right man, good for you on how you explained that and all, but think about it, okay?! You gotta write alot harder than what it taked to scrape a layer of dust off their car in order to scrape a layer of paint off. IT'S JUST A DUST TAG it washes off. I've hit my friend's cars with dust tags so many times I can't count and it NEVER fucked up thier car permanently, ever. It's like hitting shit with a dry erase marker. It goes away! I'm not spray painting thier car or anything like that, so quit bitching at me for stupid shit. Give all the other dust-tag supporterws some hell if you're gonna bitch at me. I respect peoples' personal property whether you think so or not, so get off my case.

Guest Gyro_One

Dust tags are really fun, but its nothin like paint or anything just somethin to practice with, its also fun to tag glass or mirrors when they are foggy like in your bathroom after you take a shower, it almost looks mettalic on the mirror.. wicked cool.

Guest big PERM

who the fuck gives a shit about dust tags? everybody does it and nobody thinks twice, muchless asks people if they rock dust tags. and yes i do, i put a sticker on my friends car window hahaha, and i wrote on the back of his seat he got heated. oh yeah its dope to do dust tags with two fingers for double lines.....word.

Archived