Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dust Taggin'

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 87centHitMan, Jul 9, 2002.

1. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I don't know how others think about this, But does anyone ever hit people's dusty cars, dusty windows on businesses, condenstation, etc...That shit can run for a while, and when it's on people's cars, It's kinda like freights, moving targets and such...Some really dirty stores that never clean thier shit off can have tags that run for months at a time...Well?

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

don't write on peoples cars you dingus!

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

all the time....i catch dust tags on peoples driveways, in my city everyone dust tags cus its a chill way to get up...if they dont like tehy should clean their mother fuckin driveways ya kno! its fun catching dust tags on cars too i see that shit all the time in SF...its not even bad smart because people can just wipe their windows and clean it, doesnt mean jack shit

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

yes...

yes i do and its weird that you mention that i just thid a throwee on a dusty ass window like ten minutes ago.....

the thing i hate is you have to keep switching fingers

5. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

DUST TAGS ARE FUN

BUT IT IS NOT LIKE A FRIEGHT AT ALL. MORE LIKE IF YOU DO A STICKER ON A POLL. NEITHER REALLY LAST

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

if it's on the windows it's just pointless, but on the painted part of the car you'll scratch the paint, AND, depending on the condition of the finish, you may actually scratch it and wipe away the oxidized paint layer on top, forcing them to wash AND wax their car...

and it's THEIR car, there's busses and trucks and all kinds of other dusty shit around town.

Stay off of other people's private property... and maybe experiment with the novelty of a marker or spraycan...

7. melt

melt Guest

i do it, but i dont think anything of it.

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

dust tags are fun...but i'd rather use other methods of getting up.

9. Robocop

Robocop Banned

its fun getting hassled for dust tags

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

dust tags leave fingerprints ... dingus!

11. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

hey dingus:

if you dont use your fingertip there is know prints

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

what am I supposed to use? My dingus?

13. SayOne

SayOne Guest

leaving fingerprints!!! thats paranoid bullshit, dust ups on buses are fun

14. KIND

KIND Member

fingerprints?haha thats pretty funny..if someone did a dust tag on your car would u call the cops and have them take fingerprints?

15. jus

jus Guest

has anyone seen my daily routine,its a roller blading video an at the end there is a graff section an kez5 walks down a street doin taggs broad daylight on parked cars,cars stuck in traffic.its dope