Dunno if i should get the mach 3

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress

mach 3 turbo is that shit man, smooth ass shave and cuts close as hell...

disposables are no comp, forreal go out and cop one its worth the dough

na fuck the mach 3, i was a user for years but now im back to regular two blade razors, less razor burn, oh and dont know it till you try it, but womens shaving cream is 100 times better than that smalley ass gilette shit. so much better for the skin.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, wordup TT Boy, I've been rocking the girl shaving cream for a while now. I keep it hidden when guests come over though. I also got like 7 Mach 3's still in their box, given to me by the guy who designed it, but I still haven't run out of my Sensor Excel cartridges. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

fuck, its a cool razor and all. but they fucking rape you with the refils tho.

oh hell yeah, they make a killing. $15+ for ten. one of the few things i still occasionally, well you know, that forbidden thing....

but it works well. doens't gillete send this out to people who just turn 18. i know i got the sensor when i was 18, and i have been using that or the mach 3 for years. damn good marketing scheme...

Guest fr8lover

yeah i got one free in the mail too. i felt like i won something, but then you see how much the goddamn razors are for them shits and you know you didnt win shit.

go to costco and get their 100 packs of disposables for like 50 cents or something.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by nomadawhat

oh hell yeah, they make a killing. $15+ for ten. one of the few things i still occasionally, well you know, that forbidden thing....

but it works well. doens't gillete send this out to people who just turn 18. i know i got the sensor when i was 18, and i have been using that or the mach 3 for years. damn good marketing scheme...

i think its when you turn your shit in for enlisting or whatever that shit is they make you do when you turn 18. then you get a razor AND a videotape in the mail. i think.

Guest PAYROLL

To all who whine about the price of refill cartridges

RACK, DUMBASS FUCKERS!!! I'd also like to add that this thread is wicked gay.

Archived