Dumpsters??

FourOneTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea my twon back in england had a dumpster yard and the main building had a 150 foot pit it used to ba aa hall of faim untill the fucking goverment filled it in then we just paint all the garbage trucks and skipd ..its cool cos every 1 gets to see ya shit about the city and they dont get coverd:crazy:

Ive painted a few of those big white construction storage bins befor.Now that i think of it i have seen it at two recent construction sites!There fun but......................

Guest Kritik
Originally posted by FourOneTwo

do any citys have a place where can paint dumpsters??

FUCK THE DUMPSTER

PAINT THE DUMP TRUCK>>>GARBAGE TRUCK!

Although I dont know where you live but where I live the garbage gets taken in the early morn...so

But dumpsters get replaced quickly when you paint them unless they're in an alley.

Guest 87centHitMan

Hey fuckers he's kinda right, you know...Some dumpsters travel from construction site to construction site, and they'll go all around the city. I've seen it happen with my own shit before. Plus if it's in a chill spot at first, then it moves to a new, hotter spot, That's good for you if you painted the shit.

Guest YinzerXpress

we paint dumpsters at this one spot in pittsburgh, its kinda chill i guess, but kids are blowing it up. shit rolls out of there on a weekly basis and gets sent from jobsite to jobsite, and they never get buffed. the good part about them is they not only get dropped off in up spots sometimes, but ive seen some of mine running on the parkway and other highways on the back of flatbed trucks.

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

we paint dumpsters at this one spot in pittsburgh, its kinda chill i guess, but kids are blowing it up. shit rolls out of there on a weekly basis and gets sent from jobsite to jobsite, and they never get buffed. the good part about them is they not only get dropped off in up spots sometimes, but ive seen some of mine running on the parkway and other highways on the back of flatbed trucks.

One was dropped off on Forbes ave in oakland a couple of months ago. it was there for a good bit

Archived