dumbest thing you've ever read on 12oz?

RumPuncher

so there's been a lot of stupid things said over the years,

but what's the dumbest ever?

I personally think that kid who said 'I've got rims on my gators' was pretty dumb.

but then there's also that 'Can a girl get pregnant...' comment.

who's the :king: of :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

whatever it is its gotta be outta teases animated jabbering mouth. im going to have to go WAAAAAAAAy back to the old board when tease was ibtease and he said he had niggazz in jail ready to die for him. haha.

well we got tease covered. I know this thread could be devoted to him,

but I'm thinking of the more random stupid comments.

I know I've seen these stupid questions before

• Where can I get paint?
    How do I tag?
    What happens if I get caught?
    Can you tell me where I can find a freight yard.

... ahhh 14 year olds!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

well we got tease covered. I know this thread could be devoted to him,

but I'm thinking of the more random stupid comments.

I know I've seen these stupid questions before

• Where can I get paint?
    How do I tag?
    What happens if I get caught?
    Can you tell me where I can find a freight yard.

... ahhh 14 year olds!

along with those

how do i steal paint from home depot?

(drew a blank but i know there are more)

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

how do i do graffiti?

yeah, i have heard that a good amount too, the virs one i like "mikro, one day i will be so good i will eat you alive" that one was classic

or cherry_luv's

im not a dumd person, or seomthing like that, she just kept sayin it

I have read some of the dumbest comments on this board over the last couple of years......and it almost seems like it's getting worse. I feel the "ODS-1" comments on his threads...that dude is a first-class dumbass and a second-class sucker....but I do have some fantastic news...

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.That's all--thank you for your time.

i found it!

*ahem* No I'm not domb, what make you thing that?

thats cherry_luv, and she kept repeating that stupid ass shit, and most annoyint bullshit,

I also always liked "what do i ask for when i get postals? how much are there, where can i get them?"

Originally posted by im not witty

whatever it is its gotta be outta teases animated jabbering mouth. im going to have to go WAAAAAAAAy back to the old board when tease was ibtease and he said he had niggazz in jail ready to die for him. haha.

hahahhhahahaujahfaikuhhahabhfhkasb;akjgbhekbaekhbakhfgbahgbakhgbhagbhaahhahahahahahahahahahahabhafbsahjfbaslkfhbfbafgbaei.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

hahahhhahahaujahfaikuhhahabhfhkasb;akjgbhekbaekhbakhfgbahgbakhgbhagbhaahhahahahahahahahahahahabhafbsahjfbaslkfhbfbafgbaei.

that was pretty dumb.

/ like this SteveAustin?

Guest im not witty

ok i remembered something dumb as fuck that isnt tease related. this is also way old, back before the board crashed. some kid was posting his sketches and they sucked bad. people were giving him shit about it and he was getting amped. then Raven got in on it and tried to give the kid some advice of some sort. and he was like

"maybe i suck now, but one day ill get better and youll see a whole car go by, with a picture of you blowing your brains out that says FUCK YOU RAVEN"

hahaha. that shit was funny. i wonder if that kid still writes *chuckle* or if he still comes on this board and pretends he does. and anyway, even if he grew and got super good and went to the trouble of painting that wholecar, what are the chances that raven would actually see it.

im not witty reminded me of something.... (sorry but it's tease related)

remeber when tease said zone wst had a 'generic graffiti style'?

That's always good fun when some kids takes cheap shots at

people who are actually doing the work.

i was very disapointed none of my posts where on this topic, in further due, i will have a hissy fit,

i havent been around here as long as most of you who has 12oz in there brain more then girls and all that other stuff,

but... i did hear some person say "Will someone go painting with me who is atleast 19 years of age because i will get pulled over by the cops for being so younge" <--- is it just me but does this not attract a wide variety of child fuggers?

How do you all draw such straight lines?

if you sketch better would that help you paint better?

WHAT IS THE BEST CAP

high pressure cans (krylon)?

Asking to paint trains

Might be a dumb question, but do you think it might be worth asking the people who work at the station if you can paint some trains..I been thinking about walking to the place where I throw up on trains and shit, to see if they will let me do it legal wise. Ya it could be dumb, but the worst thing they can do is say no....What do you all think? EmceeGen

the dumb get dumber....

Archived