dumbest thing youve ever done

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

dont ever do this one boy and girls.

fucked someone elses wife.....:( :o :(

im an evil person for that one...

she was a stripper/he was an infantry man...

if it counts,they were evil people and it kinda ruined my life.

like it was one of those life traps that the devil sets up for you...

im sorry.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I once had a shot glass full of table salt for $5. Almost got sent to the hospital... I was told by the doctor that if I hadn't drank the 7 glasses of water I did after the shot, the salt could've burned a hole in my stomach, spilling acid all over my entrails and digesting them.

With that beautiful image in mind, I bought 3 beers that night with the $5. Maybe it was worth it. Beer,

El Mamerro

KODAK

-do you write kodak?

today in my town with zero graff a train rolled by with kodak tagged on it like 4 times. there was a crew name too i think. probably not you but neat if it was

Originally posted by hypochondriac#1

I did fire breathing where you get a mouth full of alcohol and spit it into a flame, i took absolutely no safety precautions and i used metho cos there was nothing else I accidentally swallowed some and almost threw up from the taste i was burping the metho taste for days afterwards.

i have always used lamp oil..that shit will make you vomit too...tastes fucking horrible.

the stupidest thing I ever did...your mom

god damn I'm so witty

was drunk..taggin this train bridge over a freeway with a few friends...saw the big pole to the side of it tried to walk it thinking i was mister balance man...almost fell off half way...thank god for the pipe in the middle of it or i would have been a goner..

then there was this one time with my friends sister...no..wait thats tooo long of an explanation....:D

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok this happened today...

i work at an art supply store. in that store we carry a pigment powder that turns into a dye when mixed with water. well, some ASSHOLE decided it would be funny to open a jar of it and dump it all over the shelf...now since it is a fine grain metalflake powder dye, mixing it with water would be a bad idea for cleaning it up. so, i bring out the ol' shop vac and start to vacuum it up. lo and behold the filter is missing on the air exhaust, meaning its shooting all this red metal flake into the air, forming a toxic cloud over all the customers...which in turn, rained down on all of them and all our merchandise...and me. what a day.

Originally posted by High Priest

some times ill be laying down watching tv and decide i need to lift the remote as high as possible and drop it on my head.. this might sound abnormal but im willing to bet a good number of people have/will do it on occasion.

HAHHAHA SHIT I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!:D

Re: dont ever do this one boy and girls.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

fucked someone elses wife.....:( :o :(

im an evil person for that one...

she was a stripper/he was an infantry man...

if it counts,they were evil people and it kinda ruined my life.

like it was one of those life traps that the devil sets up for you...

im sorry.

oh haha i totally know what u mean

Archived