dumbest decisions of your life

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was smart enough to slip the cracks of the modern day public education system. It wasnt easy, but I played cards right and completely frauded my happy ass to the graduation ceremony.

All this is said with a straight face. If you couldnt cheat your way through it then you truley are stupid.

Class of 01 rules..

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

All this is said with a straight face. If you couldnt cheat your way through it then you truley are stupid.

And if you had to cheat your way through high school, then you are even stupider.

I wouldn't say cheating your way threw high school is stupid. I cheated my way threw alot of it, basically becuase 90% of my curriculum was complete garbage and I didn't need to know it.

But about doing stupid things,....

I had a really bad problem with stealing for a long time. It starting years ago with racking paint and lead to stealing everything else. It eventually got the best of me and when I stole a ton of shit from my friends (at the time) business. I was in a stump financially and thought I could get away with it. I let my problems cloud my vision, I talked myself into thinking it wouldn't matter... anyhoo I ended up getting busted (the only time) and ruined some good friendships. DUMB fucking ASSHOLE

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If the curriculum is garbage, and I agree it may be, then there should be no need to cheat. Just breeze by it.

fuck......if theys teaching you garbage like they was me with icey wack social circles...drop out like i did so they lose money on teaching you garbage.

i got me education from the world and the streets.

a month out of jail on felony violations i was in the bomb area managing a store and living legit buying all the kicks and gear and drinking all the beer i could get my hands on.

hanging out with this guy, ryan. i was 14 at the time, he was 18. didn't know it at teh tmie but he lied about everything he ever said. used everyone. i got into all kinds of trouble with him. i guess i wanted to turn him into a great artist. the kid was the best, repeat THE BEST artist i've ever known. he could honestly do a smokin' comic book with ease or become a great tattoo artist. but he's a dick, and has been talking shit recently, even though i havent seen him in almost a year.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

And if you had to cheat your way through high school, then you are even stupider.

Very true - I may not have passed algebra (that was the only subject I really cheated myself on)

(And when I say cheat I mean that I decieved my instructer, never cheated off anyones test or anything like that) If the education system can be decieved, whats the point of really doing the work? Id rather hustle the grade up - make everyone proud then actually fail and never graduate. Yeah - Im stupid when it comes to highschool algebra. You know it.

Archived