Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dumbest decisions of your life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nick5542, May 23, 2003.

1. nick5542

nick5542 Member

now that graduation is like a week away i realized how stupid it was to drop out one semester before i graduated high school. anyone else made any stupid decisions that you regret?

2. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I was smart enough to slip the cracks of the modern day public education system. It wasnt easy, but I played cards right and completely frauded my happy ass to the graduation ceremony.

All this is said with a straight face. If you couldnt cheat your way through it then you truley are stupid.

Class of 01 rules..

3. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

I Have No Regrets.

allthough i used to write regret at a time in my life.

4. nick5542

nick5542 Member

i wasnt even doin bad i just moved out at 17 and decided id rather chill and bmx then go to school

5. And if you had to cheat your way through high school, then you are even stupider.

6. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

the thing im gratefull is i dropped out at 9th grade to get high and write and get arrested. it was a lot of fun and besides........them crackers in the town i lived in was not knowin.

7. nick5542

nick5542 Member

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i had sex with this fat girl that worked at steak n shake for a free food hook up. She started getting crazy.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

leaving the only girl that truely loved me to go paint trains in the san francisco bay area.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

not painting those trains would have been a big one too;)

11. nick5542

nick5542 Member

i was gonna say not painting those trains would be a dumb decision too man, you were in a shitty position.

12. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

I wouldn't say cheating your way threw high school is stupid. I cheated my way threw alot of it, basically becuase 90% of my curriculum was complete garbage and I didn't need to know it.

But about doing stupid things,....

I had a really bad problem with stealing for a long time. It starting years ago with racking paint and lead to stealing everything else. It eventually got the best of me and when I stole a ton of shit from my friends (at the time) business. I was in a stump financially and thought I could get away with it. I let my problems cloud my vision, I talked myself into thinking it wouldn't matter... anyhoo I ended up getting busted (the only time) and ruined some good friendships. DUMB fucking ASSHOLE

13. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

i know a flick of the coal can we rocked got took.

i needa call the stinker.

14. If the curriculum is garbage, and I agree it may be, then there should be no need to cheat. Just breeze by it.

15. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

fuck......if theys teaching you garbage like they was me with icey wack social circles...drop out like i did so they lose money on teaching you garbage.

i got me education from the world and the streets.

a month out of jail on felony violations i was in the bomb area managing a store and living legit buying all the kicks and gear and drinking all the beer i could get my hands on.