Dumbest Celebrities?

TheoHuxtable

I was having a discussion with someone on the dumbest celebrities. He came to the conclusion that Melanie Griffith was the biggest airhead of them all. I said Jennifer Lopez after seeing her being dimwitted on Jay Leno.

Judge by past interviews, comments and analogies they've made, etc.

List who the not-so-bright celebrities are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

millions, however when it comes to those girls it seems like the dumbest they are, the hotter they are....i've always been aroused by stupid hot girls, i dont feel really proud about it but i just cant help it...on a sidenote, britney talks really dump..that voice and all that "its like.." , "you know" lines repeated numerous times in everysingle sentence...

when it comes to dudes, Jean Claude VanDame is so stupid on interviews its hilarious...you wonder if he has the dopest sense of humour or the guiness record smallest brain on a mammal....kinda like Bush.

i guess having that much money and social power, and people constantly doing things for you limits the amount of mental challenges that come your way, resulting in the individual losing that accemdemic intelligence through communication....but on the other hand a lot of celebrities do seem really articulate like sean penn, susan sarandon..

but yean, my first thought was britney spears...paris hilton isnt too bright either..

Archived