dumb sluts

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else confused as to how dressing like you wish you were a pop punk is suddenly popular?

punk doesn't even really exist anymore, and when it did...these same people hated on it...so i am having trouble understanding.. whatever..

get over it guys. michelle branch and avril lavigne are the new generation of hardcore punk rock and they are pushing the boundaries of music in a very daring and original way.

and let's not forget about their death metal counterparts papa roach and coldplay- why, ten years ago MTV would have turned up their noses at such uncompromising noise rock! you see kids, the music industry really is taking a turn for the better

Originally posted by DMX

and let's not forget about their death metal counterparts papa roach and coldplay- why, ten years ago MTV would have turned up their noses at such uncompromising noise rock! you see kids, the music industry really is taking a turn for the better

o yeah i remember papa roach. wow they were hardcore death metal. get a fucking life you know nothing. and how are those 2 bitch sluts pushing the limits? your a fucking gomer.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by DMX

15yo6.jpg

yo i bet this girl is a tomcat in the sack, no lie. her and lizzie...forget about it!

the problem with that show is right when you get into oggling those two, that fucking retard kid just jumps in like he owns the place. in real life high class high school popusluts like these wouldnt give that cat the time of day. i know because i was like him!

Originally posted by DMX

could this be taken any other way other than sarcastic? i'm just askin cause some of you, well.... forget it.

Originally posted by DEE38

Michelle Branch is definately beautiful, really beautiful.

hands up who is now imagining dee and michelle branch together in a compromising position??

:hand raised:

Archived