DUMB DUMMIES ARE DUMB!

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

well it's 2:11 am,and i'm depressed again. i figure i've been like this since grade 5 or so. i just thought i'd let you all know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did you ever consider that your self-pity is whats causing these bouts of depression....

you're prolly a middle class white dude...who lives at home with mom and dad...what have you got to be depressed about...come on ...take your head out of the sand and live or some shit...

Guest -sudz-

not only am i depressed, i now realize i have little to no self esteem. again, you people are just so priviledged that i tell you guys first.

Guest -sudz-

uh, i've been made fun of all of my life, uh, everything had been going good this school year, but now this situation i am in with these two girls i know has gotten me all depressed again. its a long story.

Originally posted by SwissMiss

did you ever consider that your self-pity is whats causing these bouts of depression....

you're prolly a middle class white dude...who lives at home with mom and dad...what have you got to be depressed about...come on ...take your head out of the sand and live or some shit...

You think these conditions alone are enough to keep someone happy?

Yeah, that makes sense.

I can't count the times everything was going to shit in my life and I just sat back and remembered, "I've still got mom, dad, and my socioeconomic class."

Archived