DUDES A KILLER

methadone program

how many of youz guyz know a close aquaintance that has killed somebody? that crazy uncle or good friend gone astray? perhaps just a wacky neighbor or co-worker that went over the edge? my pal tom that i did lots of community service with was there for manslaughter..he threw a fellow-co worker in some huge piece of machinery....im not sure how he just got probation for the action (he got ten years, 800 hours) or the situation from which the event occured...i was a bit skeptical until i read the back of his probation card that read manslaughter so i know the guy wasnt bullshitting...he was a really good friend up there..ate tacos on break together, talked about sports, etc...i saw tom at a AA meeting a few days ago..it was cool seeing the guy again..he still has 300 hours left to go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swedish erotica@Feb 13 2006, 09:22 PM

oh and another thing. this could be related...

http://www.familywatchdog.us

you can find out which one of your neighbors/teachers/blind dates is a sex offender.

Good lookin out on that link..I never even thought bout that shit..

Registered sexual offender map - 650 offenders found

One of them up my block.... :shook:

Originally posted by methadone program@Feb 14 2006, 03:27 AM

how many of youz guyz know a close aquaintance that has killed somebody? that crazy uncle or good friend gone astray? perhaps just a wacky neighbor or co-worker that went over the edge? my pal tom that i did lots of community service with was there for manslaughter..he threw a fellow-co worker in some huge piece of machinery....im not sure how he just got probation for the action (he got ten years, 800 hours) or the situation from which the event occured...i was a bit skeptical until i read the back of his probation card that read manslaughter so i know the guy wasnt bullshitting...he was a really good friend up there..ate tacos on break together, talked about sports, etc...i saw tom at a AA meeting a few days ago..it was cool seeing the guy again..he still has 300 hours left to go.

that my friend is murder, no way in hell he got manslaughter charges for it......if thats the way the story really went down.

Guest fr8lover

i knew a guy who basically got away with murder. he was in an altercation at a bar, went home and got a knife, then went back to where the dudes were thathe was fighting with and ended up stabbing a guy to death. there was a big melee and i guess the jury couldn't really figure out whether or not he actually stabbed dude in cold blood or did it in self-defense. nevertheless, unless he's back on another charge (which could be completely possible), he's free right now.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Feb 14 2006, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Feb 14 2006, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-swedish erotica@Feb 13 2006, 09:22 PM

oh and another thing. this could be related...

http://www.familywatchdog.us

you can find out which one of your neighbors/teachers/blind dates is a sex offender.

Good lookin out on that link..I never even thought bout that shit..

Registered sexual offender map - 650 offenders found

One of them up my block.... :shook:

[/b]

awww have a happy valentines day you two! :love2:

I checked that site, apparently my state has a law against putting them niggas on blast like that. Which might be a good thing.

Yall gotta keep in mind that a 19 year old that get's busted fucking his 17 year old girlfreind is on that list, and I could be wrong but I doubt it has a little disclaimer next to his name stating the difference between him and some perve with a van and candy that snatches little kids and rapes them.

Any drunk knuckleheads could see his name on the list and automatically assume that he's a child-molesting rapist and kick in his door and lynch him just because they seen his name and address on a web site calling him a "sexual preditor".

Not to mention the teachers etc. that can easily be falsly accused and convicted just because some spoiled brat was unhappy with their grades. In this country you're automatically guilty untill proven innoscent. Don't ever forget that.

Originally posted by Ape Shit@Feb 14 2006, 03:43 AM

I'm sure many of our grandfathers who served in a war have killed at least 1 person. I'm almost positive my one grandfather has, but I've never brought it up cause it's not really good Christmas Eve dinner conversation.

Yeah, my grandfather merked heaps of japs, and he thinks he killed an american soldier on leave.

apparently the guy had terrible manners

I new a familly friend of my grandpaps who was in many wars with him (WWII Korea and Nam) his name was van.

I think he was spec ops with the NSA..old school NSA...His head..i mean his HEAD is wanted in Iran,North Korea, some country in africa and Quba (he shuffled his wife back from there..with some kind of intel shit too) he was sarcastic, mean and could kill me in 200 diferent ways at the breakfast table and called me a fat goodfornothing because I didnt want to join the military......He has a list of dead people a mile long,Manny props to him..He is dead now RIP.

Met a few spec ops from Nam, including a sniper with 98 confirmed kills..dudes would go on about different ways to cut the throat that would increase blood flow and keep them silent...they were nice....

countless other military personell, ONE guy I met at the Maryland Death Fest, He was waaay drunk showing us his battle scars (grenade blasts and bullet holes) and went on this looong rant about how he became God when someone entered his sights. "YOU....Controle LIFE and DEATH...and they DONT EVEN know it....I AM THEIR GOD"...he said he would go back just to experience the feeling of killing again...and he hates bush! haha

AND to top it off, My nieghbors kids were murdered by an escaped psyke ward guy posing as a cop..they were at a shooting range/offroad trail in the woods conviniently named "CARNAGE" they were shoot ing skeet (4 of them) he came up saying he was a cop..took their guns and shot all 4 of them execution style in the head. none survived...his parents were never the same..divorced and left... and I feel bad because I stole a toy truck from him! (I was like 6 and he was 17)

whoo

I know lots of people that could be suspected of murder. No one really talks about it that much for good reason. For example a few years ago one of my boys got shot 5 times at a gas station. When i visited him in the hospital I asked him if he knew who it was that shot him and what he wanted me to do about it. He told me that it was 5 guys and what their names were and told me not to worry about it. Over the course of 6 months or so they all started coming up missing never to be heard from again. Maybe he did it... maybe not. But there are endless stories like that from my past.