dude, you're fucking making me sick.

zorak

my roommate/homie is the nastiest eater i have ever seen. he is doing it right now and it is making me sick. no one i know can eat while watching this guy eat. if anyone tries to watch him they straight loose their appetite. he is always eating with his mouth open and sticking his tongue out, and the shit is always covered with food... god is it repulsive. i can't even put into words how gross this shit is. he gets food all over his face... it's like fuck man, didn't you ever learn how to eat?

i mean shit.

so how was your day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by zorak

my roommate/homie is the nastiest eater i have ever seen. he is doing it right now and it is making me sick. no one i know can eat while watching this guy eat. if anyone tries to watch him they straight loose their appetite. he is always eating with his mouth open and sticking his tongue out, and the shit is always covered with food... god is it repulsive. i can't even put into words how gross this shit is. he gets food all over his face... it's like fuck man, didn't you ever learn how to eat?

i mean shit.

so how was your day?

my grandma does this shit... its gets on my fuggin nerves....i also hate people who smack while chewin their food ::shivers::

yea:king:

Re: Re: dude, you're fucking making me sick.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

my grandma does this shit... its gets on my fuggin nerves....i also hate people who smack while chewin their food ::shivers::

yeah! mother fucker smacks all the time. i swear it's like he is doing it just to piss me off, but he's not. he is just a nasty motherfucker. he slurps too. fucking fucker.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

In Japan it is normal and table manners to do all the above.....SLURP, BURP [is a sign of respect towards a good meal], EATING WITH MOUTH OPEN....But I am not so sure with the retard style slopping food on yourself for fun eating technique...Needless to say my sister does it and fuck is it annoying...*SMAK* I SAID NO MORE EATING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN BITCH....:D :D :D :beat: :scramble: :nut: :lick: :crazy:

Archived