Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dude, you're fucking making me sick.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by zorak, Sep 17, 2002.

1. zorak

zorak Member

my roommate/homie is the nastiest eater i have ever seen. he is doing it right now and it is making me sick. no one i know can eat while watching this guy eat. if anyone tries to watch him they straight loose their appetite. he is always eating with his mouth open and sticking his tongue out, and the shit is always covered with food... god is it repulsive. i can't even put into words how gross this shit is. he gets food all over his face... it's like fuck man, didn't you ever learn how to eat?

i mean shit.

so how was your day?

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

first?

yeah, my entire family eats wth their mouth open. it's just disgusting.

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

can i make out with him? he sounds cool.

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

sound kind of amusing actually

5. zorak

zorak Member

oh man. you just don't know.

6. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

my grandma does this shit... its gets on my fuggin nerves....i also hate people who smack while chewin their food ::shivers::

yea:king:

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Ever seen a mentally retarded person eat a piece of pizza? I mean those seriously mentally retarded folk who would call you chicken..but say it like CHEE-CON!

8. zorak

zorak Member

Re: Re: dude, you're fucking making me sick.

yeah! mother fucker smacks all the time. i swear it's like he is doing it just to piss me off, but he's not. he is just a nasty motherfucker. he slurps too. fucking fucker.

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Ohhhhh, man did that make me laugh.

I guess we're both going to hell now. :eek:

10. roommate

roommate New Jack

bleh

that last apple was just for you, chris.

love,
    your sick roommate

11. zorak

zorak Member

i knew that mother fucker was on here reading my shit. fuck. at least he loves me...:love2:

12. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

In Japan it is normal and table manners to do all the above.....SLURP, BURP [is a sign of respect towards a good meal], EATING WITH MOUTH OPEN....But I am not so sure with the retard style slopping food on yourself for fun eating technique...Needless to say my sister does it and fuck is it annoying...*SMAK* I SAID NO MORE EATING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN BITCH....:D :D :D :beat: :scramble: :nut: :lick: :crazy:

13. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

hahahahahhahahah!! roomate1.

i can vouch for the smacking, etc. it's gross if you pay attention, otherwise you just look down and pretend you're eating with a wild animal.:D

14. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

15. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

pictures pictures pictures!!!