Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dude, why didn't someone tell me 'intelligent' hip hop was so fucking boring?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Oct 26, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im sitting here at work, without my headphones, foreced to listen to 'live365.com'. i tried to listen to the metal channel, but it wouldnt load for some reason. so instead i decide i'd listen to thehip-hop station. 'the basement'....
    when did 'intelligent' hip hop start to suck so fucking bad? jesus christ. 9/10th's of these beats are fucking TERRIBLE. it's like they're all involved in a big contest to see who can make the most boring, bland shit possible.

god, i havent been so glad to be 'old' since i could legally buy beer. i got to live through hip hop back before it sucked goat ass. i feel sorry for you kids.

seeks/i paid my dues while the cost was rising

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's cos white dudes be making hip hop. white dudes can't hang. except for that one dude feminem. i love his blue eyes. he's so dreamy....*sigh*

3. 455

455 Guest

Hip-hop sounds like shit mostly these days.....so I choose to listen to my collection of gems from 96 and below....

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i'm listening to satanic heavy metal from 1981

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its not even just white dudes anymore. now black guys are making really wack rap too.
    case in point, i just listened to some song by murs 'little brother' or some shit. nooooowwwwww, i dont know if you've heard any of his old stuff, circa 95-96, but dude used to be ill. now he's some pathetic watered down, half assed version of himself.
    its sad.

give me jigga and fitty any day all day. it might be the same stuff, but atleast its well produced, well executed, and makes me laugh.

seeks/red dots

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

listen to uk hip hop. it sounds like american hip hop before it sucked, just with different accents.

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

whitesnake........allllllllll about the whitesnake.

8. ^A hip hop video isn't a hip hop video without Tawny Kitaen on a car hood.

9. 455

455 Guest

"Heeeeere I go Again On My OOOOOwn":insert guitar twang here:

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

oops, i mean, i did fuck her

12. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i thought i was the only one...

13. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

yo yo, its all about the suburban white kids who keep it real by rocking shady gear and listening to dre dog.....handling business you know player...shit man, dont fuck with a true hip hoppers ten sack market. he might have to get up in your grill with all 11teen of his homeys you know, cause thass how they do it in the suburbs. boo. suburban kids that act hip hop and have probably never lived in a innercity enviroment are far more irritation than intelligent hip hop imo.
    bleah.....digitalcable has a old school rap channel. the mid and early nineties was truly a golden age of "hip hop" graffiti crushed citys all over the us and really good music while still being underground.

this is totally off topic and irrellavent to the topic, im hungover.

the four elements according to clout magazine.....tagging racking drinking and macking.

seriously though....these kids with shady brand tshirts and funk master flex kicks driving their moms cars trying to act hard even though they live in a rich white town are wack. rich white towns are wack.
    bahfuckinghumbug.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

15. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i would say bitches and hoes....
    but those words are no longer in my vocabulary, after witnessing countless corny white kids use the term hoe i realize how completely idiotic it makes you appear.

so im thinking macking to par is the obtainment of sexual favors from attractive women in a realitivly short period of time.