DUDE!! Where's my BOMBS?

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well then it's been censored obviously.

"Earlier this month, in a letter to the I.A.E.A. in Vienna, a senior official from Iraq's Ministry of Science and Technology wrote that the stockpile disappeared after early April 2003 because of "the theft and looting of the governmental installations due to lack of security.""

"The Qaqaa stockpile went unmonitored from late 1998, when United Nations inspectors left Iraq, to late 2002, when they came back. Upon their return, the inspectors discovered that about 35 tons of HMX were missing. The Iraqis said they had used the explosive mainly in civilian programs."

this information is 2 years old..

someone must be sharing it for a specific reason now..

election time isn't it?

Wait, what happened two years ago that you believe is key? I think you're misreading the article. The Iraqi Provisional Government just announced that they believe the site was looted and that the explosives have gone missing. You're essentially stating that the press should not report this because a) it's close to election day, and b) although it was just announced and made public, some of the events related to this story occurred in the past. Lame.

And saying "its all lies" without adding anything else does little for your argument. I know you love conspiracy theories, but I'm not going to let you spout off conclusory statements without any support.

Guest BROWNer

things keep getting better and better don't they?

rambley mcramblestinks..

it's hard not to concede that this disaster has incredible

fringe benefits for the few, which happen to include

members of bush's own team and wealthy US commissar's,

and that perhaps this was and always is the fundament..the bones of all weapons heavy interventions. the fact that it's a shithole

is of little concern up until the profits for the m/i complex begin to stall. am i off the mark?

take a look at the incredible profits of arms dealing by the US,

which incidentally is the world leader, to practically any and all regimes and horrendous dictatorships..that is, there is zero ethical boundary. the motives are distinct and disgusting. on and on..blahblahblah...well, i feel the turtle pushing cloth.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 26 2004, 09:42 AM

Wait, what happened two years ago that you believe is key? I think you're misreading the article. The Iraqi Provisional Government just announced that they believe the site was looted and that the explosives have gone missing. You're essentially stating that the press should not report this because a) it's close to election day, and b) although it was just announced and made public, some of the events related to this story occurred in the past. Lame.

And saying "its all lies" without adding anything else does little for your argument. I know you love conspiracy theories, but I'm not going to let you spout off conclusory statements without any support.

yes we know your a lawyer. im not. so im not going to talk in lawyer speak. i could spend 1 hour explaining how propaganda operates with facts and evidence. i could write you a paper on it. these are not conspiracy theories.

what im saying is that this information is strategically released at a strategic moment.

ready for another terror alert before the election?

this shit could be use as a possible weapons for the terrorists to attack the u.s again...

amazing....

but on a serious note though, that's some fucked up shit. how can someone stole 300 something tons of explosives and not get caught? all that billions dollars spent on iraq and still, we can't control a fucking facility?

...you're way off metallix...this is brand new news...the group, IAEA, discovered it back in july or august i believe, and notified both the iraqi interim government as well as the pentagon...it was not released to teh press by either authority...the new york times broke the article which was followed shortly by a press release from the IAEA confiming the story...furthur information shows that going into the war, the pentagon labeled the base and the securement of teh materials as a moderate concern...

Here is the latest on the missing explosives. Rush reported that they had been burned and destryed although after reading from his source it clearly says that all of the explosives have not been accounted for, exactly 127 TONS of them to be exact. I think RUSH was just a little off.....

"Pentagon spokesman Larry DiRita acknowledged the Defense Department did not have all the answers and could not yet account for all of the missing explosives, but stressed that the major's disclosure was a significant development in unraveling the mystery."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137017,00.html

Archived