dude, what the fuck is up with DEE38??

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

is she in jail or something??i miss her so.

just havent seen her since she otld us about her court date adn wanting ot go to hawaii/missing her session in court.

i hope that all is well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i think she went to hawaii recently, maybe no internet connection? havent seen her on AIM in a while. why is this a thread. and why am i replying

Originally posted by Devilush

hm that may sound weird.

is she on vacation or something? or is it more personal? cuz i remember things were a lil hectic?

oh yea, tell her hello.

well, i told her you said hi, but her mouth is a little full right now, but i think she tried to say "HI" back, and yea, its a bit personal you could say right now.. :crazy:

haha, i'm just kidding d'lush, i have no idea where she is.

Last heard from deliss on 1/1/03

Originally posted by the A squad

well my brohters name was on and well..some reason i cant post. thats why i havent visited this in pAGES> get it ages-pages. HAH!.andyway. sakljsdak. i was gonna go to vegas for new years. myf reind got free room and ishhhh. but nah. i was lame. went to citywalk. then a par tay. ohhh and right before we dropped some guy off he threw up on me. it was fucking disgusting. and i felt bad for my friend so i cleaned his car for him. werd. anywho.

theres too many nightowls now. i can't keep up who's who. it's madnessssss. oh and also i got in a car accident. and i dont think the fuckers have insurance. but they siad they did. i have nocar for now. yay.

wonk slwothgin

Originally posted by willy.wonka

is she in jail or something??i miss her so.

just havent seen her since she otld us about her court date adn wanting ot go to hawaii/missing her session in court.

i hope that all is well.

Word! Shes a cool chick. We miss you DEE and from me........... big smootchs on the tit 'ol bigges. no, I'm just play'n but they are big as hell though!:eek:

WHERE YOU GO DEE DEE?

Archived