Dude, lately i've been walking around, lookin for a fight

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i've been getting into the meanest RoadRages..some guy in a BMW cut me off and smirked at me while doin' it and i pulled up next to him and jerked my wheel to hit hit his car..then i reached into the back seat and pulled out my spraycan and showed him what could happen to his nice ride that he uses to smirk at people.

:heated:

i think its all road rage comin down to me just being on the sidewalk as well. get angry, but not at the little things. im lookin for something genuine. actually, the stupid people have me pulling over on the road and hoppin outa my car. for some reason i havent been arrested yet.:mad2:

i just walked away from a good majority of my truest of friends and im all im thinking about is money and how to get mine. my whole additude on life is changing, but i keep God included. :innocent:

i see a better future:clown2:, but im wondering what "rage" has to play in the part.:king:

sudden outbursts of anger thread, where does it come from and do you like it, because i do, well sometimes.

i also feel the need to get beaten, so beat my ass ladies. i've been nuaghty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not trying to sound like a smart ass, but if you want to repress that anger nothing works better than running laps, and taking multi-vitamins. Your mad because your most likely stressed the multivitamins will herbally rid you of some anxiety...while the running will release endorphins which will make you feel happy.

Originally posted by cloner

i think you'd be happier if you didnt use to many damn smilies :

LOL... that was great. Go out and surround yourself with the female sex. Nothing is better for reducing stress(in my case) than working your way into some new pussy. Although i do have friends who get more stressed when they dont suceed.

I think it is funny when people try to stare you down in the car and shit. You should have followed his ass till you go to the red light, parked, got out, and punched his ass in the face. If it is as serious as you made it out to be, he needs to learn a lesson.

Originally posted by dpuerto

LOL... that was great. Go out and surround yourself with the female sex. Nothing is better for reducing stress(in my case) than working your way into some new pussy. Although i do have friends who get more stressed when they dont suceed.

I think it is funny when people try to stare you down in the car and shit. You should have followed his ass till you go to the red light, parked, got out, and punched his ass in the face. If it is as serious as you made it out to be, he needs to learn a lesson.

Are you fucking kidding? Bitches are the most stressful shit out there.

You're gonna turn him into a wife beater.

When shit stresses you out, just find somewhere nice to be alone for a

while. If people are getting on your nerves, let them know about it, then

get away from them. One of these times you're going to haul off and

deck someone, and they're either gonna 1) hit you back or 2) kill you.

Unrelieved stress is no reason to get in hot water.

I'm in a similiar boat. I'm under a lot of stress from school, long distance relationship, ending friendships, and finding a job. I read Fight Club twice last week so I am all for fighting right now. I walk around at school and size everyone up and try to find reasons to fight them. Now if you do this is it all builds up and like S@T@N said, you're just gonna pop and get in a fight or get killed. Plus I'm assuming you're over 18, legal trouble is not a stress release.

I snapped over the week. I shaved my head and do nothing but drink, do push ups and crunches. So I suggest exercising.. a lot.

Keep your ass out of Jail...That is a most definite way of changing your state of mind for the rest of your life. If you're anything like me you have to learn lifes' lessons the hard way. Looking back I wish I would have listened. For some of us it's almost impossible to learn by any other way. Good luck and don't get in too uch trouble.

THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST I WAS WALKING DOWNTOWN. THERE WAS SOME GUY IN A LEXUS PARKED IN FRONT OF STARBUCKS AND A GROUP OF LIKE 8-10 KIDS STANDING NEXT TO HIS CAR TALKING SHIT TO HIM. HE WAS SAYING STUFF TOO BUT I COULDNT HEAR HIM. THE KIDS WERE SAYING," WHY YOU STILL TALKING SHIT? GET OUT OF YOUR CAR." AND ," YOUS A MARK ASS BITCH."

THEN SOME KID JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE LIKE 15 TIMES THROUGH HIS WINDOW AND A BIG CROWD OF GAWKERS WERE JUST LAUGHING. THEN THE GUY SKIDDED OUT AND PEOPLE THREW STUFF AT HIS CAR. BUT THEN HE STOPPPED AND PUT IT IN REVERSE AND TRIED TO HIT THE KID THE KID THAT WAS PUNCHING HIM. AND THE KID JUST STOOD THERE GOING," WHAT, WAHT, WHAT FAGGOT?"

THEN THE GUY IN THE CAR THREW A PAPER CUP AT THE KID AND DROVE AWAY.

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH

THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST I WAS WALKING DOWNTOWN. THERE WAS SOME GUY IN A LEXUS PARKED IN FRONT OF STARBUCKS AND A GROUP OF LIKE 8-10 KIDS STANDING NEXT TO HIS CAR TALKING SHIT TO HIM. HE WAS SAYING STUFF TOO BUT I COULDNT HEAR HIM. THE KIDS WERE SAYING," WHY YOU STILL TALKING SHIT? GET OUT OF YOUR CAR." AND ," YOUS A MARK ASS BITCH."

THEN SOME KID JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE LIKE 15 TIMES THROUGH HIS WINDOW AND A BIG CROWD OF GAWKERS WERE JUST LAUGHING. THEN THE GUY SKIDDED OUT AND PEOPLE THREW STUFF AT HIS CAR. BUT THEN HE STOPPPED AND PUT IT IN REVERSE AND TRIED TO HIT THE KID THE KID THAT WAS PUNCHING HIM. AND THE KID JUST STOOD THERE GOING," WHAT, WAHT, WHAT FAGGOT?"

THEN THE GUY IN THE CAR THREW A PAPER CUP AT THE KID AND DROVE AWAY.

one day the kennel is gonna run outta room and they're gonna start just putting the dogs to sleep n shit. Word, if i had been there in my pickyp, i woulda run up on da' sidewalk with my caR. I actually drive a bad ass pick up truck. My bro gave it to me when he went off to educate himself at college n shit. My ride is Illllllll....I want it to be on that show PIMP MY RIDE so i can sip espresso and throw hot coffe at niggahs when i get buck wild and rough. I got buck naked and rough on these fools once. I made'em shit in their boot and then eat it.

Some faggots pulled up to me yesterday and I guess being the pussy's they were they ask the girl standing next to me "Did he just give us the finger? That kid standing right there." I'm like what the fuck? Can't ask me yourself? So I roll up to the car and I'm like "Do we got a fucking problem?" and they were like "Naw" and busted a U-Turn real quick in this intersection and smacked into a fucking car and all kinds of road rage mayhem broke out. It was great.

Originally posted by Glik0

haha if some skinny little homo tried fake ramming my car then held a paint can up at me, id seriously just grab for the Mossberg.

And laugh at his little can of Krylon.

You roll around with a mossberg?

Like everyone else said, don't end up in jail for it. I've been there. Not only do you wind up more stressed out than before while sitting in a lame ass country jail for bullshit assualt charges... if you really fly off the handle you get several PPO's put on you and the local reputation of loose cannon. Which is cool because people won't fuck with you, but bad because it tends to scare girls.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

sudden outbursts of anger thread, where does it come from and do you like it, because i do, well sometimes.

i also feel the need to get beaten, so beat my ass ladies. i've been nuaghty.

i'll fight you willy wonka... lets have a knife fight beeeeeoooootch.

sudden outbursts of anger....well. i know i have an anger problem. not really but once i get angry, just step out of my way. really its the best advice i can give to people when i get angry. but lately, i've been trying to hold in spurts of anger and when i do, i just end up crying.

yeah, hopefully next time that happens

it'll be on the edge of a cliff overlooking

the ocean, and your car will fly off the

edge, and you'll either hit the rocks and

smash yourself really bad to the point

where you die, or you'll drown really bad

to the point where you'll also die, of course.

i hate it when people cut me off too, but

i only state the above because of you

know why.