Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dude, lately i've been walking around, lookin for a fight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 27, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i've been getting into the meanest RoadRages..some guy in a BMW cut me off and smirked at me while doin' it and i pulled up next to him and jerked my wheel to hit hit his car..then i reached into the back seat and pulled out my spraycan and showed him what could happen to his nice ride that he uses to smirk at people.
    :heated:

i think its all road rage comin down to me just being on the sidewalk as well. get angry, but not at the little things. im lookin for something genuine. actually, the stupid people have me pulling over on the road and hoppin outa my car. for some reason i havent been arrested yet.:mad2:

i just walked away from a good majority of my truest of friends and im all im thinking about is money and how to get mine. my whole additude on life is changing, but i keep God included. :innocent:

i see a better future:clown2:, but im wondering what "rage" has to play in the part.:king:

sudden outbursts of anger thread, where does it come from and do you like it, because i do, well sometimes.

i also feel the need to get beaten, so beat my ass ladies. i've been nuaghty.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

learn to surf, that would be cool

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Im not trying to sound like a smart ass, but if you want to repress that anger nothing works better than running laps, and taking multi-vitamins. Your mad because your most likely stressed the multivitamins will herbally rid you of some anxiety...while the running will release endorphins which will make you feel happy.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

crack a jaw or 2, but not mine

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

You still going to vote for Bush, eh..

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

watch out! angry man is going to vote for bush and will kill lots of towel heads!!!

I say, vote for Kerry, work out intensely, and then, after the workout, smoke a big one and watch cartoons/play video games.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont know, but bush seems a little fualty to me

8. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i think you'd be happier if you didnt use to many damn smilies :

9. dpuerto

dpuerto New Jack

LOL... that was great. Go out and surround yourself with the female sex. Nothing is better for reducing stress(in my case) than working your way into some new pussy. Although i do have friends who get more stressed when they dont suceed.

I think it is funny when people try to stare you down in the car and shit. You should have followed his ass till you go to the red light, parked, got out, and punched his ass in the face. If it is as serious as you made it out to be, he needs to learn a lesson.

10. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Are you fucking kidding? Bitches are the most stressful shit out there.
    You're gonna turn him into a wife beater.

When shit stresses you out, just find somewhere nice to be alone for a
    while. If people are getting on your nerves, let them know about it, then
    get away from them. One of these times you're going to haul off and
    deck someone, and they're either gonna 1) hit you back or 2) kill you.
    Unrelieved stress is no reason to get in hot water.

11. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I'm in a similiar boat. I'm under a lot of stress from school, long distance relationship, ending friendships, and finding a job. I read Fight Club twice last week so I am all for fighting right now. I walk around at school and size everyone up and try to find reasons to fight them. Now if you do this is it all builds up and like [email protected]@N said, you're just gonna pop and get in a fight or get killed. Plus I'm assuming you're over 18, legal trouble is not a stress release.

I snapped over the week. I shaved my head and do nothing but drink, do push ups and crunches. So I suggest exercising.. a lot.

12. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Ya call that a knife?

http://www.movietime.com.sv/movietime/fotos/croc2.jpg'>
    [SIZE=2]THIS IS A KNIFE![/SIZE]

no that's a spoon

13. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

http://chinadan.com/02changsha/changsha-guns.jpg'>

"well this is a gun"

14. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

yeah im thinkin about doin that.

The guy with the rage... That's shit's no good man happened to me too, it only get's you to court.

BIG TIP Stop drinking if you drink that is.

15. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

stop drinking? no thanks.