dude, im gonna fucking die

seeking

so last night my throat is all hurting. i gargle with some salt water and hope it'll be gone by the morning.

nope.

so finally aftr hurting all morning, i finally take a look in the mirror to see if i can see anything.

WHAT THE FUCK?

my dangly thing is swollen like fucking crazy.. its like 4 times the normal size. it was so big, that it was hanging down and laying on my tounge. it still is. i can feel it. its so wack.

so i immediatly took my ass to the emergency room, cause i mean, what the fuck is that about?

after a few minutes im seeing the doctor.. or actually i think it was like a doctors helper. either way he took a test, came back later an said it was some sort of somthing or other. the remedy? steroids. the method, a shot in the ass.

so i lean over, take a shot in the right butt cheek and tensed up as it hurt like hell. now, lately ive come to like pain. not so much liking the pain, but liking the 'test' of being put through a painfull situation. well, fuck that, getting a 2 inch needle stuck straight into your ass hurts like fuck and is not fun in any way what so ever. and to make it worse, its not even the needle that hurts so bad, its the syringe shooting liquid into your muscles... that hurts like a bitch. and then, to make it all even worse, since i received the shot, its continued to hurt more and more as the minutes go by. right now im laying on my stomach whining like a little bitch.

whats the point? if you look in the mirror and see that your dangly thing is big as fuck, your in for pain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by seeking innocence

whats the point? if you look in the mirror and see that your dangly thing is big as fuck, your in for pain.

i see a big dangly thing everytime i look in the mirror......:D

and im not in pain...

pussy....i get strep throat every winter, it hurts like shit for 3 days, i go to the doctor, they cram a huge syringe full of antibiotics in my ass cheek, it hurts, the huge amount of antibiotic makes me pass out, i go home and tough it out for the night and then its gone the next day....its been an yearly tradition since i was 11....

oh, and i got your package out today

Guest MR BOJANGLES

do you still have your tonsils? if so, i feel for you...mine swoll up so big when i was a kid, they cut off my air passage. needless to say they gut sliced out via laser surgery...i never get sick now. the moral is: get your tonsils yanked kid!

im not real big on removing body parts. im kind of of the beliefe that god gave me tonsils for a reason. just because no one knows what the hell that reason is, doesnt mean its ok to cut them out. or maybe it is. i dont know. either way, with no insurance, im not trying to have anything cut out that isnt 100% necessary.

oh, plus, its not my tonsils at all.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

right now im laying on my stomach whining like a little bitch.

I still can't get over this line. :lol:

I kind of feel your pain though. I was snowboarding this past Saturday and I attemted a backside 180 out of the half-pipe. Little did I know that the vert was sheer ice. Long story short, I though I fucked up my tailbone, because I couldn't sit for the next 5 minutes. Ow.

SIDE EFFECTS OF ADDERALL aka aderal, adderal, aderall

Why should this drug not be prescribed:

Do not use Adderall if you have any of the following conditions:

Heart disease

Hardening of the arteries

High blood pressure

High pressure in the eye (glaucoma)

Overactive thyroid gland

Never take Adderall within 14 days of taking an antidepressant classified as an MAO inhibitor, including Nardil and Parnate. A potentially life-threatening spike in blood pressure could result.

Your doctor will not prescribe Adderall if you have ever had a reaction to similar stimulant drugs. The doctor will also avoid prescribing Adderall if you appear agitated or are prone to substance abuse.

Most important fact about this drug:

Adderall, like all amphetamines, has a high potential for abuse. If used in large doses over long periods of time, it can cause dependence and addiction. Be careful to take Adderall only as prescribed.

Side effects may include:

Changes in sex drive, constipation, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, exaggerated feelings of well-being, headache, high blood pressure, hives, impotence, insomnia, loss of appetite, mental disturbances, overstimulation, rapid or pounding heartbeat, restlessness, stomach and intestinal disturbances, tremor, twitches, unpleasant taste, weakened heart, weight loss, worsening of tics (including Tourette's syndrome)

Special warnings about this medication:

If you have even a mild case of high blood pressure, take Adderall with caution. Be careful, too, about driving or operating machinery until you know how this drug affects you. It may impair judgment and coordination.

Adderall can make tics and twitches worse. If you or a family member has this problem (or the condition called Tourette's syndrome), make sure the doctor is aware of it.

If the problem is attention-deficit disorder, the doctor will do a complete history and evaluation before prescribing Adderall, taking particular account of the severity of the symptoms and the age of your child. If the problem is a temporary reaction to a stressful situation, Adderall is probably not called for.

At present, there has been no experience with long-term Adderall therapy in children. However, other amphetamine-based medications have been known to stunt growth, so your doctor will need to watch the child carefully.

Side effects may include:

Changes in sex drive, constipation, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, exaggerated feelings of well-being, headache, high blood pressure, hives, impotence, insomnia, loss of appetite, mental disturbances, overstimulation, rapid or pounding heartbeat, restlessness, stomach and intestinal disturbances, tremor, twitches, unpleasant taste, weakened heart, weight loss, worsening of tics (including Tourette's syndrome)

exactly.

seeking...

i had some similar shit happen to me...new years going into the year 2001 i spent the nite in nyc at a friends friends apartment, and everyone including me was getting fucked up on something or other. i took two bombs, and had to come home in the morning to go to work new years day. i got to work still rolling really not feeling up to tending a kennel packed with dogs...

i felt something in my throat, and sure enough when i looked in the mirror, that shit was swollen and if i breathed out it flapped up and just kinda chilled on my tongue. i didnt go to the doctors tho...i think it just stayed like that for a few days until the swelling when down...

pain in the ass it was tho, no pun intended....

oh and having grown up in a foreign country i can tell you about getting shots in the ass. there are several vaccines you need to get as a child and as a foreigner. i know that pain, and yes it hurts like a bitch..

Originally posted by boogie hands

i hate pussy....i get strep throat every winter, it hurts like shit for 3 days, i go to the doctor, they cram a huge cack full of jism in my ass, it hurts, the huge amount of spoo makes me pass out, i go home and tough it out for the night and then its gone the next day....its been an yearly tradition since i was 11....

oh, and i got my package out today in front of some kindergardeners!

i don't know why this makes me laugh so hard.

Archived