Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dude i was banned?!?!?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

Why? what i say? i had to change my name.... i WAS raid can someone fill me in?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Why are you asking us?

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Awww shit, soory dood. I was just testing to see how much pull I had around here.

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

if you don't think it was a personal ban resulting from anything you did, it probably has something to do with email or a glitch.

the system used to just ban people periodically.
    also, if someone near you was banned, your IP is banned too.
    if you gave a faulty email address, everytime an email is sent there, it gets bounced to 12oz, and clutters up there shit.

just write raven, he'll let you know what's up

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Misteraven
    Administrator

banned for bad emails...

MeroSeis
    dead fetus
    Raid

6. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

its cause u suck

7. RickJameski

RickJameski Junior Member

dude i was banned?

dude like oh no!

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

not mero....:(

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Email admin@12ozprophet.com from a valid email and you'll have your account reinstated. It's nothing personal, we're just sick of getting bounced emails from all the threads your subscribed to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.