Dude films himself diving to death...

FunTimePartyTeam

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13401710,00.html

GIRL SEES LOVER'S SUICIDE

A man filmed himself jumping to his death on his mobile video phone and beamed the live images to his horrified girlfriend, an inquest heard.

Lee Morgan, 20, jumped from the Humber Bridge after a New Year's Eve row with Sherrie Smith. The couple had got engaged on Christmas Day.

Hull coroner Geoffrey Saul was told Mr Morgan had called his fiancee after leaving the party from the landmark bridge.

She said: "I could see the lights. It went black and the phone cut out."

The inquest heard a bridge worker saw Mr Morgan jump while holding his phone. His body was not found until February 9.

Miss Smith told the hearing her fiancee was not drunk but had been in a "strange mood" at the party and was "looking for an argument over the silliest of things", according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

She told him to calm down and phone in the morning but he called an hour later from the bridge.

The hearing heard Mr Morgan - who has just landed a new job - had threatened to jump from the bridge following the sudden death of his dad in 1997 but was stopped by his mother.

A verdict of suicide was recorded.

Fucking 20 yr olds...

Discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What. The. Fuck. ...How could he have been so selfish as to even think of broadcasting that to anyone.. let alone his own fiancee? Then again.. the depressed aren't necessarily thinking rationally so I just answered my own question. =/

Both respective friends and families involved all have my condolences. This should have never happened.

i dont understand how he pressed a send button? i never had a camera phone so i dont know how it would work. but whatever. and how old is this story?? 97? looks like he jumped for another reason to me. to bad for em. peace...

p.s. a cow died in new mexico today

how does he send the video clip to his chick after he jumped?

the process would of went like this:

1. whips out phone dizzle

2. selects capture video

3. press OK

4. jumps

5. splat

6. dials # to his gf and presses send.

am i missing something here?