ducttape and mustardgas

toyeattoywar

america has officially been at hightened alert for a number of days now afraid of chemical and biological warfare attacks. the latest news report stated that stores are running out of duct tape and plastic sheets in hopes of sealing off all of the little nooks and crannies that gas may be able to pass through. as long as its not gummie bears i suppose. this is starting to remind me of that cartoon/movie that was released about the old english couple attempting to protect themself before russia drops the bomb by painting their windows white and taking the doors off of the hinges and hiding under them after leaning them against the wall. damn. what was the name of that movie? ah well, i dedicate this glass of chocolate soy milk to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

File This Under

"Silly ass ideas to make the population feel threatened." It's like "I wasn't in favor of bombing the ever-lovin' shit out of Baghdad, but since I've got to put Visqueen over the windows and shit, Fuck Saddam! Bombs away, mother fucker!" That'll teach you to screw up my Saturday.

Duct tape and plastic sheeting will do very damned little to fend off a biological warfare agent. You might buy some and keep it in the living room so the Decontamination Team will have something to wrap you up in for the trip to the hole bulldozed in the middle of Founder's Park.

What are you going to do, suit the whole family up in MOPP-4? After a couple of hours and little Susie has to pee, how are you going to get them out of MOPP-4 alive? In the Marines, you can't even crack the seal on the mask until the Battalion Decontamination Team has the decon station set up and running. During the Gulf War, soldiers who spent four hours in MOPP-4 generally became heat casualties and were dehydrated so bad they had to be medevacked.

I think this is just more Homeland Security horseshit. If they attack your city with chemical or biological warfare agents, bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. There's nothing much anyone can do. Except avoid it, maybe.

Originally posted by KaBar

It's like "I wasn't in favor of bombing the ever-lovin' shit out of Baghdad, but since I've got to put Visqueen over the windows and shit, Fuck Saddam! Bombs away, mother fucker!" That'll teach you to screw up my Saturday.

hahaha

this whole redalert bullshit is just that... bullshit

i mean yea if you live in a big metropolis you should be on some sort of alert

but all these people in these shitwater towns think that the arab forces

have their missles pointed at them, its so fucking ridiculous

Guest imported_Tesseract

kabar is right, once shit hits the fan, its all over the place...i imagine that the iraqi's are more realistic about this...i dont think they buy helmets although they know the whole city will blow on their heads....america took 3 major hits from outsiders in all its history, and that explains the stupidity concerning the precautions...if you were never cold you dont know how to light a fire

Archived