- Duct Tape -

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: yeah

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

i was hanging out at the home of 2 brothers who love to play with cars when some kids they know roll up who had just gotten into a bit of a fender bended. next thing i know they are taring off the rear bumper and getting duct tape out...

I hope it was a crappy car in the first place..

that suit is 2 tuff, i'd rock it in a heartbeat. we used to wait behind doors with a video camera and jump unsuspecting friends with that shit. we got one of my friends when he was passed out and taped him to the toilet, taped the seat closed, and then woke him up and started shaking him yelling " don't fucking puke dog, i'm fucking serious", just shaking the fuck out of him. he eventually got away from the toilet and came in the room yelling i'm gonna kill you fuckers, but all he could do was jump in place and yell. good times!......:D :king:

Guest socrates

I've always wanted two of my friends to pass out so I could duct tape them togather in compromising positions....damn high alchahal tolerance

that is a dope suit.

i had a wallet i made out of duct tape and i made a couple for other people to. it was great.. one time me and my friend were bored and we made some spiffy tube tops with duct tapes. we didn't stick them to us just stick the 2 seperate together..but we did use a hole puncher on the back and criss cross string to tie it up. wow we were bored and lame. memories.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

When I was little I used to ask my mom to duct tape me to the floor...she wouldnt ever do it.....But my aunt would hahahaha nothin like being duct taped to the floor.....I dont know why its so fun...

fucking freak.;)

:lol:

Guest Ser3adc

OMFG!!

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/fashion/suit_duct_tape.jpg'>

hahahahahahahahahahhahahah... i know a kid who actually did this...he made his school bookbag outta duct tape too...and his wallet...and this crazy mask for his band shows...i thought he was the only one.

that pic made me fuckin laugh so hard.lol. i miss that kid and his duct tape:o

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i was at a party some months back and some girl had made a shirt out of duct taope...I ws talking to her about it and she said she was scared to take it off because her nips might go with it.

I think someone posted pictures from that party on here

for halloween a girl at my club had a duct tape loin cloth and censored bar over her boobs... she said when she took off the loin cloth it just took a little hair with it, but she was afraid to take the one off her tits, so she just left it on, and it fell off after like 2 days... the funniest part tho, was my buddy jackyl did the same thing, and after he ripped it off his chest he had a big hairless bar across his chest...

Archived