Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DUCK DOWN RECORDS: BOOT CAMP CLICK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Sep 4, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

http://www.duckdown.com/forumz/attachments/flyer_back_webprint.jpg'>

I am extremely anticipating this release, probably one of the dopest collection of emcees...

Blackmoon, Heltah Skeltah, smif N wessun, ogc, cocoa brovaz, buckshot solo shit...

what is everyones favorite from the boot camp click...

for me , I got cha opin, Headz aint redee, bucktown. leflah eshkoshka...

nothing but the dopest crew..

2. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

boot camp is my favorite group of mc's my
    my fav shit is everything any of them do i think they are having a show with jeru sometime this month in nyc gotta find out cause i need to be there

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

no doubt, if you find out, can you post the info, I saw them at rock steady, but the sound system was awful...

4. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

u went to the pay show i was at the free show on the pier it was alright shit seems to be dying every year i didnt want to pay 30 for something that the performers might show up too of and the arsonists need to stop performing at rocksteady there shit is wack thanks have a nice day

5. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Yeah, i got suckered into going to the pay show... I few people I didnt want to see at the pier, so i avoided it... who else played the free show at the pier.. Mop played the longest set at the pay show, I am not a huge fan, gangstar and bootcamp got cut short... the only good thing about the show was the hot breaker chicks.. damn..

6. SayOne

SayOne Guest

finally ima cop dat shit love me some BCC ..son is heltah skeltah ever comin out witha new album,

7. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

well i wasnt really into all the performances so what i remeber is c rayz
    dialated people arsonists non phixion rahzel beatnuts thats all i can remeber right now and last year gangstarr was there (well guru without premier ) and they got cut short due to technical difficulties and then he left and tony touch took his place on the mic and he was on the mic with beatnuts this year what a dissapointment

8. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

10. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

who's got the boot camp (bootleg) mix tape, came out about 5 or 6 yrs. ago. i lost my copy and i'm very pissed.

11. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

BCC / DUCKDOWN IS UNDENIABLY MY FAVORITE LABEL EVER..

BOOOOOYAH.

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I scored my third copy of it a seaside heights NJ.... Music mixes with the buckshot and cocoa brovaz freestyles on it?

13. JesusMachine

yup, i think that's it. does it have cocoa b's freestyling about being married to marijuana. "I got a slab of corned beef and a yard man's sack."

14. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

yes indeed, that's it... Unfortuantly the only place I have seen it is at the jersey shore...

15. JesusMachine

haven't gone there all summer and summer is over so i guess i'll check one of the mixtape stores in d-town bk.