Duck Butter-------------->

shameless self promotion

So yesterday, I had to get up infront of my whole entire lecture hall...like 300 people at least and show them all this program i did on the computer for this business idea that we had to do in class. So i figured i had better look nice, so i threw on some nice jeans and a nice shirt and accually combed my hair, had a shower before this...a rarity..and im ready for class...well like 3 mins before class my ass just starts sweatin like a mofo..i have no clue why, im just like fuck, so i duck out and go to the bathroom and wipe my ass, cause it was gettin annoying....well anywhoo, to say the least im talkin to these people all staring at me, and my ass is pouring like a fuckin rainstorm...it sucked, i had to get another shower when i got home, to avoid chappy crack, and i sat back down to study and it did the same damn thing agian...im so pissed now...

Any recomendations? Im thinkin some jhonsons baby powder or some shit...

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the technical tem is 'Gigbutt'

when you're working and sweating (originally a rock'n'roll band thing)

read about the rock connection here

I get it sometimes when I'm sitting on my ass! Suprise!

The best thing is a puff of Baby Powder (they really should call it AssSweatDam)

Guest fr8lover

haha smegma...totally different thing, though.

i get ass sweat a lot if i have to perform in front of public or am worried about a particular thing.

Archived