Dublin Freights

The Big Lebowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Big Lebowski@Dec 14 2004, 08:12 AM

They're all a few years old now, unfortunately nobody paints freights here anymore. The yard is pretty easy to hit and they last for years but writers interest just isn't there anymore.

you re getting me all pumped up to come and rule the freight scene..i might do that in a couple years.

word

Some of those in the pictures have a canvas side on them, pain in the ass when it's windy. The new Darts have been done a number of times. Panels rarely run here though. I did catch three seperate trains with pieces on Monday morning on the way into the sheds to be buffed.

BONECRUSHE...YEAH!, you got any links to that crews stuff? What kind of stuff are they interested in hitting here?

I remember one f the visits i did to th eland of yellow trains,and one of my Crew showed his Dart flix,when he visited...real nice!

Originally posted by The Big Lebowski+Dec 15 2004, 11:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Big Lebowski - Dec 15 2004, 11:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Dec 15 2004, 07:33 PM

Any flicks????

There's some on eiresol.com as far as I know. I'll dig around at home and see what I can come up with. The original ones are still much nicer to paint though, no round bollocks at the bottom.

[/b]

• 3 years later...