dubbing DVD's

seeking

what's the deal with dubbing DVD's? and is it any easier/harder on a mac?

i haven't paid any attention to this shit since dvd players first started being popular in pc's. i know back then it was kind of difficult, but i assume that 'technology' has improved quite a bit since then.

so tell me, how difficult is it to encrypt and burn copies of dvd's? how long does it take, etc.

thanks.

seeking/it's not racking if you give it back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BANNED!!!

I really cant help on the Mac side.

That's why I'm getting a PC just because those

kind of apps are much more available to the PCusers.

anyone know how to rip from dvd to a HUGE avi?

i just wasnt sure how practical it was now a days. i know back in the day it was a huge pain in the ass. i figured since then decrypting technology would have advanced, but so would encrypting. i wasnt sure what kind of status it was at right now, and especially since im on a mac, which gets a whole lot less bullshit programs than pc's do.

i guess i could have just dug around on the internet a bunch, but i dont have time for all that. i got shit to do, naw'mean.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Actually its pretty reliable but that also has to do with your hardware. Some older dvd writer drives only write minus dvd's and some only plus's...some older dvd players only see minus..etc etc

With anything relatively new (on both sides) a copy of dvd shrink and Nero Vision express its a piece of cake on pc so i guess a whole titshaped cake with a cherry for a nipple on mac