1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Duane Fucking Peters! Check this dope shit out!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Skull&Bones, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Skull&Bones

Skull&Bones Guest

Duane Fucking Peters! Check this dope shit out!!!

Discussion started by Skull&Bones - Oct 21, 2002

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Oct 21, 2002

if i had money i'd totally be blowing it right there...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

Ser3adc - Replied Oct 21, 2002

duane peters fuckin kills.

4. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

LethalDosage - Replied Oct 21, 2002

odrdering me up some black with red stripes tongiht...

high tops or lows???tough tough decision..

5. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Oct 22, 2002

duane peters has no teeth.but i saw him in la cumbre on valencia and he was eating a burrito..

eh pointless blah blah blah talking.

i want those shoes though.

6. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

LethalDosage - Replied Oct 22, 2002

had to bump this one

ordered mine today and am stoked !!!

ill let you that care know how they are when they arrive.

and about duane eating a burrito...well, thats cuz hes duane and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. i hop you went up and bothered him and invited yourself to sit and eat burritos with him...

that dudes fucking gangster in every aspect of the word

check beercity.com for shit...theyre not doing so well andare haveing a major clearance of alot of shit.

hes also left BC and is now going to be riding for who else than...

BLACK FUCKING LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant even imagine the baords that will be put out under his name...holy shit!

anwyays

help support this motherfuckerand buy his shit!

7. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Oct 22, 2002

that guys a stupid asshole. seen the band a few times.. sucked every time.. booooooooooooo!

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Oct 22, 2002

blah blah blah

9. Skull&Bones - Replied Oct 23, 2002

Awww. Does your pussy hurt?

Are you just upset because he wouldn't sign your autograph book? Maybe you can write him a letter and tell him your feelings.

If they sucked the first time, who go back? If they sucked the second time, WHY GO BACK? If they sucked a third time, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO BACK! Sounds like it's got nothing to do with him or the band big guy.

Don't junk up threads if you don't have anything intelligent to say fellas. Shit like that is half the reason this place is getting so boring and monotonous.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you boys: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

Go gripe somewhere else kiddo.