Duane Fucking Peters! Check this dope shit out!!!

Guest Skull&Bones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

duane peters has no teeth.but i saw him in la cumbre on valencia and he was eating a burrito..

eh pointless blah blah blah talking.

i want those shoes though.

Guest LethalDosage

had to bump this one

ordered mine today and am stoked !!!

ill let you that care know how they are when they arrive.

and about duane eating a burrito...well, thats cuz hes duane and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. i hop you went up and bothered him and invited yourself to sit and eat burritos with him...

that dudes fucking gangster in every aspect of the word

check beercity.com for shit...theyre not doing so well andare haveing a major clearance of alot of shit.

hes also left BC and is now going to be riding for who else than...

BLACK FUCKING LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant even imagine the baords that will be put out under his name...holy shit!

anwyays

help support this motherfuckerand buy his shit!

Guest Skull&Bones
that guys a stupid asshole. seen the band a few times.. sucked every time.. booooooooooooo!

Awww. Does your pussy hurt?

Are you just upset because he wouldn't sign your autograph book? Maybe you can write him a letter and tell him your feelings.

If they sucked the first time, who go back? If they sucked the second time, WHY GO BACK? If they sucked a third time, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO BACK! Sounds like it's got nothing to do with him or the band big guy.

Don't junk up threads if you don't have anything intelligent to say fellas. Shit like that is half the reason this place is getting so boring and monotonous.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you boys: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

Go gripe somewhere else kiddo.

Archived