DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

Guest seattledied
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Seattle

Man Whats Up With The "SAER" That Was Done On The Water Tower In Portland Near 122nd You Know The One With The 4 Roses On It.You Dont Got That 1 Or What.You Know Them "DFM'S" Capped That Shit Wita Fat Roller.That "SAER" Was Prolly Gon Ride For A Grip But Them Fools Fucked It Up And The City Buffed That Spot.What About That "DTC" On The Freeway Sign Right After The Water Tower "SAER" Did??? Or The Fuckin "DIAR DTC" In Fairview By 207th Exit.Them Fuckers Capped That 2 With A "DFM". I Got Pics With No Scanner So I Cant Post.Hook It Up.

Re: Yo Seattle

Originally posted by PollutedMind

Man Whats Up With The "SAER" That Was Done On The Water Tower In Portland Near 122nd You Know The One With The 4 Roses On It.You Dont Got That 1 Or What.You Know Them "DFM'S" Capped That Shit Wita Fat Roller.That "SAER" Was Prolly Gon Ride For A Grip But Them Fools Fucked It Up And The City Buffed That Spot.What About That "DTC" On The Freeway Sign Right After The Water Tower "SAER" Did??? Or The Fuckin "DIAR DTC" In Fairview By 207th Exit.Them Fuckers Capped That 2 With A "DFM". I Got Pics With No Scanner So I Cant Post.Hook It Up.

i've got shitty as hell flicks of all of that stuff..nothing you'd want to see

except the DFM roller caping saer..