drunken behaviour

vilemike

ok 12ozers now wat do u get up to while your on the piss?

me and the 'boys' try to prove how immortal we are to teh ladies, and try to impress them as much as we can, despite the consequences, whether it be jumping over fire or trying to breakdance ...

x1p9_i2454FXcQUOYGzvtuaLITkExJzcZIW.jpg

1.jpg

now lets see wat u 12ozers get up too

note: i do not appear in any of thoes pics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i actually pissed down my leg once, with my dick out, drunk on 40's of hurricane malt.

i don't know how it happened. i was aiming for the toilet. i think.

i've also fallen off of the hood of a car.

pissed onto traffic from a bridge.

shat in a washing machine. proceeded to dig money out of my pocket and put it on hot spin cycle. apt complex. great smell.

glad i didn't live there.

hmm...what else?

oh, i dressed in drag and went to a fetish party after not sleeping for two days. brought a taser and some vodka with me,

poured vanilla flavouring into the hot tub, pissed in someones closet, frenched several peoples girlfriends and blamed it on my drunk, beat some kid up, tased people, etc.

woke up once in a bathtub with my puke and a nosebleed. ..mayo yayo/liquor. whooohooo!

golfing at night, wrecked stolen golf carts. pissed in every hole.

more later.

On the piss? I think I drink alcohol to get drunk, I mean I don't want to confuse anyone.

I think I just drink alot and then either be pretty quiet and weirded out by people being jackasses....

Or I'll be trying to talk to girls I don't know with some kind of newfound confidence.... and sometimes....

it actually does some good.

<embed src="http://jon.jbagroup.net/music/oldschool.mp3" height=0 width=0 loop="true" autostart="true"></embed>

When ever Maker's Mark is involved what ever happens only one thing is for sure,

and that is I'll find out about it after it happens.

If there is more than 3 shots of makers involved I generally leave the bar and

begin to write on walls while looking directly at people.

I never claimed to be the smartest.

I laugh at everything, tell people I love them, and make mad retarded phone calls (again, usually telling them I love them). I also have a tendency to say rediculous shit to my girl friends, like "One day I'm going to stick my penis in your vagina". I also went drunk bombing once on my vacation to the Bronx...I ended up bombin the elevator in my boys building on the way down, then proceeded to rock a street fill with some Chinese dude in his truck just starin at me, and finished it up by asking a homeless man permission to catch a tag on a random building...good times

When i come out of the pub lagging i like to do graffiti on route to wherever im going to. Usually end up in the brothel or some random persons house.

I like to run around causing mayhem and messing up stuff which will look funny to the 'normal' people in the morning. I like to talk to everyone on the way and steal fags off everyone even if ive got a solid deck in my pocket. I like to be loud and swear, maybe fight with people for no reason. I try to chat up every bird that comes my way but it never usually works because im too drunk so they start laughing at me.

I like to go in KFC even if im not hungary, and i still eat it knowing that it will make me throw up in about an hour.

When I'm drunk I enjoy the following:

breaking shit - dont get me wrong, I dont go after personal property, but once I found a shopping cart on a baseball field and turned it into a mangled piece of metal. I then proceeded to hang it off the top of the fence that is behind home plate.

stealing food/consuming food inside of a store

throwing shit a people trying to write graffiti

Basically, general ruckus is a given but when I drink steel reserve I go apeshit.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Sep 16 2005, 12:22 AM

When I'm drunk I enjoy the following:

breaking shit - dont get me wrong, I dont go after personal property, but once I found a shopping cart on a baseball field and turned it into a mangled piece of metal. I then proceeded to hang it off the top of the fence that is behind home plate.

stealing food/consuming food inside of a store

throwing shit a people trying to write graffiti

Basically, general ruckus is a given but when I drink steel reserve I go apeshit.

Hell yeah, steel reserve is the shit.

typically:

-break bottles.

-write on everything in sight, with no regard for anything or anyone.

-laugh at everything, even more so than usual.

-talk loudly and incessantly, sometimes to strangers.

-steal bouquets of flowers from the outside of bodegas, and have my guy friends give them out to random girls. (all girls love flowers)

-chain smoke cigarettes if they're available (i usually don't partake)

-get kicked out of bar/club for writing, smoking weed or one of my friends gets in a fight.

-encourage people to do bad things by calling them a "pussy" (i.e., run red lights, break bottles inside the bar, catch paint tags on taxi cabs in traffic, do insides on the train with 40+ people present)

on the rare occasion/blackout mode:

-climb a chainlink fence in 6-inch heels (successfully!)

-physically assault strangers who offend me or my friends

-physically assault my friends for trying to wake me from blackout slumber

-attempt to steal a yacht (unsuccessfully)

-drive (note: this is rare, and hasnt happened in a long time)

I like to yell "Show me a tittie." Just one. And yea, if i get real drunk i turn into that asshole who repeatedly says "I'm WASTED!" Other times i can't really remember, cause I usually just wake up on someones couch, occasionally some girls bed, and one time in a basement which really fuckin freaked me out cause i thought i got kidnapped or somethin.

Ps. One time when I was at a club/ bar with this guy Jon, he started asking girls to see their titties, and when one of them actually showed them, he told her that the Michael Jackson song that was playing was better than her tittie.

there was a keg pirate party this summer.....drunk off my ass mobbin around with a mini plastic sword...the whole night i was stabbing bitches in the ass....stabbing bitches in the titties, yelling ARRRRRRR at everyone that walked by me....some whiteboy was trying to act sick and i told him to durka durka mohamed jihhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrdd

other than that i usually just talk alot of shit about homies girlfriends, talk alot of shit about titties, break stuff, try and tag stuff and fall over, think about having fucking every decent looking bitch within a 100 radius, and have crazy ass sex with my girl

one time drunk off grey goose shots and malt liquor i apparently started shit with a biker, i have no recollection of this whatsoever

I'm still liquored from last night. I hate it when I get drunk and 'forget' to eat dinner. I've been getting into a bad habit of doing car bombs at the end of the night. Last night I was running around all over the place. I think the longest I stayed in one place was like 5 minutes.

I chauferred a lovely young lady home on the handlebars of my fixed gear last weekend....completely shit faced.

Wow, packing a passenger on a bike while drunk is quite a feat.

The last time I tried to even ride a bike while drunk....well lets just say, didn't last very long. I ended up just leaving it in the middle of the street.

I remember somebody set the fire alarm off in my friends 14 story dorm while I was on the top floor, I hit up every floor on the way down. Needless to say, people were pissed.

Ah, the memories...using waterballoon launchers with old pastries in it instead. We went crazy with a giant box of torn up newspaper...got kicked out of dorm parties for stomping out a giant tower of beer boxes(those guys were fags anyway)

Everyone waking up with fucked up haircuts

nudity

having a wedding

Just last night I walked into my roommates room while he was sleeping w/ his girl. I shut the door behind me left the lights out and proceeded to pee on his floor.

I woke up/came to when I heard the shotgun.:click:clack:

I have SOOOO many stories about pissing myself, the bed, starting fights, stealing random stuff, and bombing the world..

Drinking is bad.