Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drunken behaviour

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vilemike, Sep 15, 2005.

1. vilemike

vilemike New Jack

ok 12ozers now wat do u get up to while your on the piss?

me and the 'boys' try to prove how immortal we are to teh ladies, and try to impress them as much as we can, despite the consequences, whether it be jumping over fire or trying to breakdance ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now lets see wat u 12ozers get up too

note: i do not appear in any of thoes pics

2. master bait

master bait Member

<--- the invisible man.

3. DISTRACT

DISTRACT Member

i think i recognise the guy on the left he is a nerd from my school.

4. DISTRACT

DISTRACT Member

When im drunk i just steal pointless stuff

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i actually pissed down my leg once, with my dick out, drunk on 40's of hurricane malt.

i don't know how it happened. i was aiming for the toilet. i think.

i've also fallen off of the hood of a car.

pissed onto traffic from a bridge.

shat in a washing machine. proceeded to dig money out of my pocket and put it on hot spin cycle. apt complex. great smell.
    glad i didn't live there.

hmm...what else?

oh, i dressed in drag and went to a fetish party after not sleeping for two days. brought a taser and some vodka with me,
    poured vanilla flavouring into the hot tub, pissed in someones closet, frenched several peoples girlfriends and blamed it on my drunk, beat some kid up, tased people, etc.

woke up once in a bathtub with my puke and a nosebleed. ..mayo yayo/liquor. whooohooo!

golfing at night, wrecked stolen golf carts. pissed in every hole.

more later.

6. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i just make fun of random people

7. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

8. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Get rejected by a ridiculous amount of women, constantly get kicked out of clubs (being waaaaay too drunk to even move).

I used to start fights a fair bit but ive calmed down since then somewhat.

just get trashed basically.

9. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

well i'm drunk right now and im on the intnerdnet

does that count ?

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

On the piss? I think I drink alcohol to get drunk, I mean I don't want to confuse anyone.
    I think I just drink alot and then either be pretty quiet and weirded out by people being jackasses....
    Or I'll be trying to talk to girls I don't know with some kind of newfound confidence.... and sometimes....
    it actually does some good.

<embed src="http://jon.jbagroup.net/music/oldschool.mp3" height=0 width=0 loop="true" autostart="true"></embed>

11. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

When ever Maker's Mark is involved what ever happens only one thing is for sure,
    and that is I'll find out about it after it happens.

If there is more than 3 shots of makers involved I generally leave the bar and
    begin to write on walls while looking directly at people.

I never claimed to be the smartest.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

^^ haha, I've done similar when I was drunk, just looking right at people like, "What are you going to stop me?" funny shit.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I like breaking things when I get drunk. I smashed a random car window once just because I felt like it.

14. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

I laugh at everything, tell people I love them, and make mad retarded phone calls (again, usually telling them I love them). I also have a tendency to say rediculous shit to my girl friends, like "One day I'm going to stick my penis in your vagina". I also went drunk bombing once on my vacation to the Bronx...I ended up bombin the elevator in my boys building on the way down, then proceeded to rock a street fill with some Chinese dude in his truck just starin at me, and finished it up by asking a homeless man permission to catch a tag on a random building...good times

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend