drunken ass

snk509

i GOT FUCKED UP AND WAS FUCKING AROUND WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS FRIENDS AND MADE A ASS OUT OF MY SELF SO SHE SAYS....BUT ANYWAYS SHE DOESNT WANT TO LIVE WITH ME OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. BEFORE THAT SHE WAS SO IN TO ME NOW ITS LIKE WE CAN SLOWLY WORK THINGS OUT BUT SHE NOT THAT SURE.I MEAN SHE HAS TO UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU GET FUCKED UP YOUR GONNA DO STUPID SHIT DO YOU AGREE. SHE WAS EVEN DOWN TO GO TO THE YARD WITH ME YOU KNOW HOW SHITY I FEEL DAMN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

want piks? YEAH ILL TAKE SUM FLICKS OR TRADE

:D

back home, my girls friends and i are really close..like we always joke around and flirt when were drunk but nothing ever happens...my girlfriend gets a little angry sometimes, but shes cool with it...she instigates it sometimes too..but i would never actually hook up with one of them or cheat on her with them...if u did that kind of thing then ur girls right...otherwise, tell her to lighten up

Originally posted by TranceStoner

what did you do to make an ass out of your self to make her that angry?

disrespected her friend plus she told me to sober up and i didnt i was agressive shes mad at stupid shit it will work out though one dat step by step

^^^^^^hahahahaha......fuck it bro,just go and find another one.....you know how many skanks live here?.....lots. Getting pussy in this city is easier than Sunday morning.

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S YOUR FIRST STEADY BROAD

it seemed steady and was workin out good till halloween night when i made an ass out of my self. she cleaned my pad and cooked she was really in to me. i was teaching her how to write now its like she shut down or doesnt want to be around me. were still talking but shes not sure im just gonna find another chick this is a waste of time. i think she fucking some one else because when she came to get her stuff she couldnt look at me it was hard to shes guilty. she looked like she got a goodnight fuck. why would she call me to talk and what not but it seems like shes hidding something now. oh well .... its a waste it was cool to have her company the pussy kinda smelled like a fish market anyways good luck to the next nigga

Originally posted by hold the cup

you were teaching her to write?

she liked it and i loved it she wanted to hit fr8s and learn how to do it .......she was in love with guns to....crazy bitch ....she was cool and didnt give a fuck... i was gonna teach here to duplicate my name that would be dope

Originally posted by hold the cup

well, having someone you potentialy love, do something with you that you love is always dope... but it has its down sides, and so she is completely gone now?..no phone call or anything?

i get phone calls and shit but i most of made an ass out of my self in front of her and some people....stupid now its like she aint sure about me any more.....i mean you get fucked up at parties and do stupid shit...i guess i said her cooking taste like shit and was gonna whip my dick out and piss on her and was grabing her friends ass and i crossed the line but she still calls me and it seems like will see each other someday and kick it or something im confused with all this bullshit

well, in the relationship im in now, if i pulled some shit like that my girl would be pissed as well.. and maybe dip out for a little...but like devilush was saying, being fucked up is an excuse, and if shes some one that realy likes/loves you whatever she'll be back in time; like you were saying. But anyway you dont need girls when you have steel, floosey.

Archived