Drunk times.......

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Yesterday I went to the city and went girl hunting [looking for girls and trying to get there numbers]. I got 5 Japanese girls numbers which may not seem hard but when you can barely speak the language it is hard. Then I got drunk in the park there, made fun of some goofy Japanese guys trying to get numbers.

Then a friend had to work [he works at a hostess bar], so my friend and I go with him. Normally you pay about 50 dollars for 50 minutes of unlimited drinks and girls company. The girls normally just agree with what ever you say and act nice. But because our friend works with them we got to chill there for almost 3 hours and speak to them normally. The girls were just chatting and drinking while there were not many customers. Ended up gettng one hostesses number. She and I are going to go somewhere next week. I drank about 8 litres of beer while there.

When I was stumbling out of the bar, I could barely see. Got to the main city station in an hour when it should have only taken 10 minutes. I dont really remember why it took so long. While walking inside the station I was tapping people on the back then hiding from them and making it look like my friend was doing it. Alot of the people thought my friend was stalking them.

Got to the station platform, took a while to figure out whih train to catch. Got another girls number while waiting for a train with her. Got on the train and annoyed alot of people. When we got off at a friends station we went to buy more drinks luckily he picked us up in his car. Arived at a conveniece store, I left the store with 4 bottles of Kalalua [spelling?] and a bottle of Jack Daniels stuffed in my pants. After that I cant remember what I did for another 2 hours.

Arrived home at around 3am, went to a junior high school and broke into the pool there. Went swimming suprised I ddint drown. Tried to break into a changing room to have a shower, very unsuccesful. When trying to get down from where the change room was [i didnt use the stairs stupid drunk me] I fell down a almost 2 meter ledge flat onto my back. I had gravel stuck in my back. Kept drinking, dont know what time I went to slep.

Today I woke up ith sore wrists and a very bad case of the beer shits and alot of phone numbers. So a good and bad ending. Still feal sick................If you cant understand this blame my hungoverness

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

haha, the time warps when your REALLLLLY drunk, one time i needed to get from one club to the other under the hour, which should've taken 5 minutes, but instead for some reason i didnt arrive in time (after a certain time the entrance fee was raised) but i paid the extra charge anyways, while my friends got in for free... drunk moron on the move!

Originally posted by Stapler

While walking inside the station I was tapping people on the back then hiding from them and making it look like my friend was doing it. Alot of the people thought my friend was stalking them.

nah see... when your that drunk, you think your actually gettin away with it, but in reality they probably looked at your boy with that "what the fuck is he on?" look while you were ducking down hiding behind people like the drunk james bond you were

trust me... i know

Guest socrates

[i didnt use the stairs stupid drunk me] I fell down a almost 2 meter ledge flat onto my back. I had gravel stuck in my back.

So. I'm not the only one here who gets drunk and then climbs things...scaffolding is a personal favorite.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Currently on my 7th miller HL and getting the grill ready for a frightening 24 oz steak. Boards of Canada is blasting from the speakers. Life is great. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

7:28 AM

I just got home.

There's sand in my ears.

There's algae in my hair.

My clothes are ruined.

I am still considerably drunk.

It was good. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Stapler

Hey Ilove2HATE you exspressed my thoughts towards you identicly in your post.

Socrates: Climbing shit when drunk is mad fun, and if you fall your brain doesn`t click that it hurt that much and you end up laughing hilariously about it. Climbing a tree that is really fucking big and smoking a joint is mad fun to, then you have to figure out how to get down and that makes it even more fun.

Guest Stapler

That is why I normally hie half my money somewhere on my body when going out and drinking. Cause that way you think you have spent all your money but when it comes to you needing it badly you just earch every piece of clothing and find it. If you are drunk it wont click that you have hidden money on yourself until then.

Originally posted by DonzilCutlip

its 8:06 im fuckin drunk spent all my money at the titty bar /ybor city

oh shit i was there last week (ybor city)

that place is dope

i tried gettin into RA cause i got sold on their females standin outside in there little black an gold egyptian outfits but i had a fake i.d. an they wouldnt take it. so i settled down the road at v.i.p.

that club was fun as fuck too

Guest whydontyudie

Yesterday I went to the city and went girl hunting [looking for girls and trying to get there (you idiot)numbers]. I got 5 Japanese girls numbers which may not seem hard but when you can barely speak the language it is hard. Then I got drunk in the park there, made fun of some goofy Japanese guys trying to get numbers.

Then a friend had to work [he works at a hostess bar], so my friend and I go with him. Normally you pay about 50 dollars for 50 minutes of unlimited drinks and girls company. The girls normally just agree with what ever you say and act nice. But because our friend works with them we got to chill there for almost 3 hours and speak to them normally. The girls were just chatting and drinking while there were not many customers. Ended up gettng one hostesses number. She and I are going to go somewhere next week. I drank about 8 litres of beer while there.

When I was stumbling out of the bar, I could barely see. Got to the main city station in an hour when it should have only taken 10 minutes. I dont really remember why it took so long. While walking inside the station I was tapping people on the back then hiding from them and making it look like my friend was doing it. Alot of the people thought my friend was stalking them.

Got to the station platform, took a while to figure out whih train to catch. Got another girls number while waiting for a train with her. Got on the train and annoyed alot of people. When we got off at a friends station we went to buy more drinks luckily he picked us up in his car. Arived at a conveniece store, I left the store with 4 bottles of Kalalua [spelling?] and a bottle of Jack Daniels stuffed in my pants. After that I cant remember what I did for another 2 hours.

Arrived home at around 3am, went to a junior high school and broke into the pool there. Went swimming suprised I ddint drown. Tried to break into a changing room to have a shower, very unsuccesful. When trying to get down from where the change room was [i didnt use the stairs stupid drunk me] I fell down a almost 2 meter ledge flat onto my back. I had gravel stuck in my back. Kept drinking, dont know what time I went to slep.

Today I woke up ith sore wrists and a very bad case of the beer shits and alot of phone numbers. So a good and bad ending. Still feal sick................If you cant understand this blame my hungoverness

Guest BUNBUNBIGGY

Drunk Bombing. .

Tried to hurdle jump a spike fence like a pro ..

didnt pick up back leg . hahaa

7 stitches in my hamstring . .

good thing it didnt make me a new asshole.

DONT DRINK:confused:

Guest Stapler

When it was my 14th birthday I jumped off a moving train. I had drunk almost a liter of Vodka and alot of other stuff, and was boarding a train to go meet friends at another station. Well for some reason all my friends with me jumped of the train while my drunkin self was looking out a window on the opposite side. Anyways the train had gained about half the speed it travels at and luckily my cariage was just near the end of the platform. I pushed the doors open and jumped out. The doors closed really quickly and my foot got caught whih in turn dragged me along the platform. My Vodka botle broke [i had just finished it so I was lucky] but it was in my new jacket. I also got dragged through glas on the ground from a smashed phone booth. Eventually after about 8 meters somehow my foot got dislodged. The first thing I did was make sure my jacket was alright, I got a huge rip in one of the chest pockets where the bottle had been.

After that my friends came and helped me up, and some random guy ho saw it happen gave me M & M`s. After that I cannot really remember what happeed for about an hour but I was apparently screaming at my cell phone, while lyeing in the grass at a nearby park. And then I started punching it and eventually broke it because I coulnt see the cover [sTUPID DRUNKIN ME FORGOT I HAD PUT A CLEAR CASING ON IT].

Not long after that we arived at the station we were suppost to be going to and headed to the beach. While we were walking I started wandering off without even noticing I wasnt walking with the people I was going with. I almost got hit by numerous cars. Then out of nowhere I was bleding, but then I looked and I had glass stuck in my hand from the train. I pulled that sit out and now have a scar to remind me not to jump out of moving trains. All in all that was a very funny birthday for me..........Ahhh drunkin times

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

smirnoff+budlight+coors+mikeshardstuff+madrini+budweiser= dead for 3 days . stupid fucking drinks.

smirnoff+budlight+coors+mikeshardstuff+madrini+budweiser+Asprin= dead forever. Stupid fucking drinks!

Originally posted by crackatinnie

im drunk now. all you australians know the deal.

bundy and cola, goon and long necks are all gifts from god.

yup, im with you there, but when did tallies become 800mls. instead of the customary 750mls?! It was certainly a beautiful surprise when i looked at the beer label and saw that i was unwittingly consuming an extra 50mls. Yup, all you australians know the deal.

Guest Stapler

I think that the extra 50 mls may have something to do with the extra tax that the govrnment was charging whe the GST was introduced. Istead of making the beer cheaper they just aded extra beer to them. That is from memory as I havent ben in Australia for about 6 months now.

I think that the extra 50 mls may have something to do with the extra tax that the govrnment was charging whe the GST was introduced. Istead of making the beer cheaper they just aded extra beer to them. That is from memory as I havent ben in Australia for about 6 months now.

is this the only good thing to come from the GST?! fuck taxes.

Archived