drunk tank

vodka_santa_mug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nothings wak any more, it seems all styles come around and people do things delibritly ugly looking which you get used to and becomes normal (like most new york style throws... some euro style.... oldschool, euro style seem to be common whcih makes it hard to see "toy" style anymore..

anyway thats phat, if your used to seeing variety of style.. its bombing its clean it doesnt look like the true "toyissh" syuff, a non writer wouldnt tell the difference... its bombing

hwy would people diss that, post your shit if you want to comment so its easier to understand why you think thats wak..

i know man that is probly the most coolest and encurrign thing any one has said ...im super wasted...i know some ones goign to beef hard core about this post but i dont give a fuck cuz i know im putting in my work and that whats madders...so what if my shit is wack its still up ....fuck the haters ...i made a thred for people to post shit they did when they were drunk..i know people bomd when they are drunk..and its savage as fuck cuz you spend liek hexa time doiugn that throw like it be your last you know making shure shit looks ok ..but the next day ist fuckn garbage...your bros poit out how wack it is but you know what ..they aint putting in work they just haters jesus im drunk...ill hate myself for writign this tomarrow what ever stay up no beef

just bombing :D :krunk:

just have fun.....i dont need to look pritty for soem stupid person i will never meet fuck you haters props illestpapoe!!!!

meevv.jpg.0b1db7dbf87fe25558bc2c523836d32e.jpg