drunk talk

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by slave_one

i'm not entirely drunk...yet, but i felt like starting a thread (whoa, i rhymed! or did i?)

anyway, post yer drunk talk, talk smack, talk dirty to me you sons of bitches!

the bitch is in the house!

(but i'm really a nice person, i swear!)

i gahd ssecx wwit h yiour muirther

here's a topic discussion:

guys: when a lady is drunk (like someone you know or don't know), does that give you the right/permission to take advantage of them? what is your take? there are girls who want to be taken advantage of, and then there are some who don't know how to control themselves when they're drunk and make it look like they're asking for it, but really don't know what they're in for...

talk amongst yourselves.

Originally posted by DETO

deto has a mental image of slave one's lesbian friend licking her cherry flavored pussy!:lick:

</span>

Originally posted by DETO

now deto has an image of deto, slave one and her lesbian friend together..... :lick: :yum:

</span>

Originally posted by ragsoe505

take this survey...

hair- dark brown, letting it grow kinda long for the first time in my life.

eyes- sexxxy brown

lips- i am a hell of a kisser...good at other things down in the dirty dirty! (homoblock on!)

skin tone- bronze....

race- hispanic

tits- sorry, no tit-tayyys!

waist- ummmm.....

ass- it'll make your eyes water!

legs- muscular, tan, long (deto is 6'1'')

what you rocking gear wise- black jordan shorts and that is it...

let the 12ozer's know what you working with...

</span>

:D

guys: when a lady is drunk (like someone you know or don't know), does that give you the right/permission to take advantage of them? what is your take? there are girls who want to be taken advantage of, and then there are some who don't know how to control themselves when they're drunk and make it look like they're asking for it, but really don't know what they're in for...

I don't understand women when they are sober, let alone wasted.....

talk amongst yourselves.

Those girls are weird. The ones that come to my house, get all drunk, tell me they don’t feel so good, then you can actually tell that they want me to make a move. Weird. Not cool at all.

I missed this thread. I’m hungover now, so I’ll be going to that thread. Bye!

For real, though – mad rails, 40s, table top hockey, and wine was going on last night.

ew. heineken.

Archived