Drunk on 12oz

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i'm drunk! shots of 151, tequila, and many coronas! cooking a red barron cheese pizza right now. got some play for this moderatly decent girl....but i was scoping out some hotties when i had the chance all night...hahaha

i hope to be drunk as much as possible this whole summer!

cheers!

drunk as a FUCK also, wasnt even expecting it, been spending time with the girl, and two of my neighbors who live close to me, both native, playing basketball for two days straight,known them for a while, trent not as well as huff, but we chilled at trents tonight til 5 in the morning doing drunk tricks, telling jokes etc

i am very proud to announce that yes, i am drunk, and i have been dubbed the coolest white guy in south dakota by the arm wresting, hs basketbal star, tough ass native champion in the region.

proablygoingtoregreteverpostingthisoner

Guest sneak

i havent been drunk in a while...

(well, not falling over / piss yourself / wake up in the middle of no where drunk)

man, I'm so bad. This girl that's been in love with me for months...I'm going to hell. I made her bawl her eyes out last night. Completely dissed her. Ripped her to pieces. It felt good at the time, still.

Why close this thread?

• 2 weeks later...

i drink like a fucking thirsty jogger thats been doing laps in the sahara..if i don't die from liqer poison i think i'm just gonna die from thinkin' bout it....fuck this i need another drink:krunk:

Archived