Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drunk in the middle of the day...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Wilt, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok so im fucking drunk...its like 3 or some bullshit.what do i do with my life being drunk all day?well my roommate is home..so i turned off the airconditioner and he doesn't know how to turn that shit on lol...and i dont care cuz ill sweat so he can be hot and pissed off....i might go sit on my balcony and mean mug all the thugs walkin around..i mean shit..i know im not goin to be drunk for the rest of the day..i need to savor the flavor...i might go ....no i cant think of anything...why do i get drunk all the time?i dunno because i like to have fun..and this is one thing i do to have fun...straight edgers..you cats are missing out...do you even know why you dont drink?its pretty popular to be "sXe" these days...break the fad and get drunk!

2. BIG T

BIG T Member

go to the park and start harrassing all the girls....
    the drunk life is the only life for me!

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

If it wasn't so cold, and I didn't value this job...

I'D BE RIGHT OUT THERE WITH YA MAN!

We used to play 40Darts (like Lawn darts but with empty 40 bottles)
    on nice sunny days. ahh to be in college again.

4. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

everyone gets drunk during the day its onot a nite thing.. i know people that get drunk in the morning.. blah.

5. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

You're not cool until you are waiting outside a 7-11 waiting for them to start selling alcohol for the day.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^

up here (in Tundranada)
    there's no beer in the 7-11.
    It's all sold by one chain that's owned by the govt.
    Technically it's the larget, most powerful Liquor store in the world.

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

do you play that shit on pavement zesto? i mean 40darts hardly sounds very dangerous.

8. BIG T

BIG T Member

yeah the county i grew up in owned all the liquor stores... but lucky for me they still sold beer and wine at all the place where you didnt need ID.:D

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

why do i always want to cook mad shit when im drunk?i dunno..who cares...why the fuck do people wait until night time to start drinking?fuck that shit...for me,being drunk enhances colors..there's hardly colors at night!im gonna start having weekend parties that start at 12pm and go until whenever.
    and why do girls act drunk when they aren't?i guess they need a valid reason to be a freak on the sneak and shit....all they have to do really is ask...ill gladly do them..drunk or not...oh well...ahhh i love my days off..

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

not on pavement, more like low lying grass lands.
    You know the space in between railroad tracks.
    That was the boarder.

It's more like bocce ball than anything else,
    and the winer got the next 40 while the loosers
    got shamed!

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What store are you talking about? It's all about the local ones run by dudes who can't speak English. Ah, Manjit, how many times have you pulled through??

12. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

This is off the subject, but it would be good if you created some really nice, high-tech looking fliers for a BIG party happening this weekend. Make them bright and colorful with all those stupid computer generated images of spinning space stations and spike-haired manga characters. On the flier, set the entry price at $5, list some popular bands that a lot of assholes would want to see and have the party's location at some abandoned warehouse in the middle of a really ghetto area. Then take the fliers out on a friday or staurday night and have a few people pass them out in a "hot" location where lots of frat boys, jocks and airheaded make-up queens will be congregating. Of course, there is no party, no bands and nothing will be happening at the warehouse. The desired result should be obvious by now...

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

maybe out in alberta.

in ontario every beer store is "The Beer Store"
    and Every Liquor store is the LCBO
    (Liquor Control Board of Ontario)

The guy who sells me beer is a government employee.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Naw man, not on this side. I guess that's what hapens when you live in hicksville.....