Drunk in the middle of the day...

Guest Wilt

ok so im fucking drunk...its like 3 or some bullshit.what do i do with my life being drunk all day?well my roommate is home..so i turned off the airconditioner and he doesn't know how to turn that shit on lol...and i dont care cuz ill sweat so he can be hot and pissed off....i might go sit on my balcony and mean mug all the thugs walkin around..i mean shit..i know im not goin to be drunk for the rest of the day..i need to savor the flavor...i might go ....no i cant think of anything...why do i get drunk all the time?i dunno because i like to have fun..and this is one thing i do to have fun...straight edgers..you cats are missing out...do you even know why you dont drink?its pretty popular to be "sXe" these days...break the fad and get drunk!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

If it wasn't so cold, and I didn't value this job...

I'D BE RIGHT OUT THERE WITH YA MAN!

We used to play 40Darts (like Lawn darts but with empty 40 bottles)

on nice sunny days. ahh to be in college again.

Guest greedy mars

everyone gets drunk during the day its onot a nite thing.. i know people that get drunk in the morning.. blah.

Guest --zeSto--

^

up here (in Tundranada)

there's no beer in the 7-11.

It's all sold by one chain that's owned by the govt.

Technically it's the larget, most powerful Liquor store in the world.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^

up here (in Tundranada)

yeah the county i grew up in owned all the liquor stores... but lucky for me they still sold beer and wine at all the place where you didnt need ID.:D

why do i always want to cook mad shit when im drunk?i dunno..who cares...why the fuck do people wait until night time to start drinking?fuck that shit...for me,being drunk enhances colors..there's hardly colors at night!im gonna start having weekend parties that start at 12pm and go until whenever.

and why do girls act drunk when they aren't?i guess they need a valid reason to be a freak on the sneak and shit....all they have to do really is ask...ill gladly do them..drunk or not...oh well...ahhh i love my days off..

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by 23578

do you play that shit on pavement zesto? i mean 40darts hardly sounds very dangerous.

not on pavement, more like low lying grass lands.

You know the space in between railroad tracks.

That was the boarder.

It's more like bocce ball than anything else,

and the winer got the next 40 while the loosers

got shamed!

^

up here (in Tundranada)

What store are you talking about? It's all about the local ones run by dudes who can't speak English. Ah, Manjit, how many times have you pulled through??

Guest Ted Wakowski

This is off the subject, but it would be good if you created some really nice, high-tech looking fliers for a BIG party happening this weekend. Make them bright and colorful with all those stupid computer generated images of spinning space stations and spike-haired manga characters. On the flier, set the entry price at $5, list some popular bands that a lot of assholes would want to see and have the party's location at some abandoned warehouse in the middle of a really ghetto area. Then take the fliers out on a friday or staurday night and have a few people pass them out in a "hot" location where lots of frat boys, jocks and airheaded make-up queens will be congregating. Of course, there is no party, no bands and nothing will be happening at the warehouse. The desired result should be obvious by now...

Guest --zeSto--

maybe out in alberta.

in ontario every beer store is "The Beer Store"

and Every Liquor store is the LCBO

(Liquor Control Board of Ontario)

The guy who sells me beer is a government employee.

maybe out in alberta.

in ontario every beer store is "The Beer Store"

and Every Liquor store is the LCBO

(Liquor Control Board of Ontario)

The guy who sells me beer is a government employee.

Naw man, not on this side. I guess that's what hapens when you live in hicksville.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

I live in ontario and you can buy wine at the mall

yeah... at the 'wine rack' owned by the lcbo.

You cant gett beer at the 7-11,

or whiskey at the supermarket.

It's a monolopy and I pray that they privitize.

yeah... at the 'wine rack' owned by the lcbo.

You cant gett beer at the 7-11,

or whiskey at the supermarket.

It's a monolopy and I pray that they privitize.

damn, it private here, i remember summers in ontario at the beer store, what a good place, but my man pal down at the liquor store always hooks it up, ever since grade 9..........

Archived