DRUNK FOOD

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by dumy@Oct 22 2005, 11:18 AM

taco bell and checkers..no matter how gross I think it is when I'm sober..always seem to turn up on the dinner plate when i'm wasted..

Exactly. My girl is organic and likes fresh food - I love cooking with fresh/gourmet food - but we start going at a bottle of vodka or going from a party and Taco Bell is the stop to be made....

The good food when available is left over Masamun Curry or Salmon fish and chips with chipoltle sauce - they aren't as hard to come by as one might think....

Welp, I woke up at 3:30a.m. to 4 different bags of Boar's Head and 4 fresh rolls....and 3 banana peels.

So basically my drunk food is 20 dollars worth of meat and fruit.

Did i neglect to mention that i was eating fucking branches of cilantro?

Yah, like fucking twigs or some shit.

*Edit: The money situation is the worst it's ever been right now. (borrowing money from ex's type shit). It's a non-gully situation.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Nov 1 2005, 05:24 AM

*Edit: The money situation is the worst it's ever been right now. (borrowing money from ex's type shit). It's a non-gully situation.

hahahaha, "non gully"... i hear you on that, im broke as fuck right now and still spending money like im rich and famous. im a buy-shit-aholic.

***and dirty... you nerd. im not trying to copy your threads. i cant help it you dragged yours off the bottom of the 12oz aybiss. not to mention i made this a long ass time ago and someone bumped it.