Drunk driving..

I know everyone has stressed this about 1,00000 times...

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE..

I just recieved a call from a good friend of mines mother, he and another kid was involved in an accident the other night after drinking and driving...He was driving his friends bmw because the friend was too drunk, aparently he wasnt as sober as he thought.....he jumped a hill going 65 or so and went headlong into a tree.He broke his pelvis in 3 places, his leg, and has a lacerated liver and hand...his friend is still in a coma. They guess my boy may also have some permanent brain dammage after the accident...he also lost about 6 ounces of blood....if the other kid dies hes going to be charged with involuntary man slaughter, along with the dui he has now...also, he cant play sports for a long long time, they said a year before he will be able to just go outside and get around...His mom was very shaken to say the least.

This happens all the time, we have lost many in the graff community, along with other friends and family...(this makes 4 personal friends that have been injured or killed as a result of their drinking and driving or someone elses..)

Think before you drink and drive guys..

~a very serious shameless..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i know this is bad.....

but im the sober one...forgot what they called those sober drivers.."on the tip of my tongue"

but im the sober driver and im hella drunk,but i drive the best out of me and my people....im usually drunk when driving home...sucks

it is so hard,but its not hard to tell a drunk that they have had too much..give me the keys and they dont want to...even while they're luaghin behind the wheel,"scarin everybody"......they just dont want to listen....kinda crazy.

maybe i'll end up dead cause of it.....doubt it though.

friends dont let friends drink and drive.....

Guest greedy mars

man.. wyhy does life have to suck like this.. what did people do to deserve this shit.. it dont have to be like this.

willy thats how i am, ive driven under the worst circumstances, dusted, shroomin.... whatever. but the night i got into an accident an happened to break my fuggin neck i drank a 24 oz. corona and one beer.

now by no means did i initially think thats why i crashed, but now im startin to wonder.... i need a six pack to get a good buzz on so i definatly didnt think that was the reason.... but then again i was relaxed, but not drunk therrs a difference and i think because of that i took my eyes off the road for one second or didnt pay attention for that second or something, i still cant remember to well, that whole day is fucked, i remember fragments of that day and a little bit afterwards and i still dont even know if thats what happened, but i kinda think that drinkin even that tiny amount, helped me put my guard down just enough to swerve a few feet and do what i did....

i dunno.... just something to think about cause i was "that dude" too...

never again will i risk hurting or killing me or my boys over such a thing, i was one of the lucky ones

shameless my best wishes go out to you and your boys

just remember, its always worth the 10 or 20 bucks just to get a cab and worry about getting your car in the morning.....if you cant think clearly enough after a night at the bar to make a decision regarding your life or the lives of the the people your with (not to mention others on the road) you shouldnt be drinking in the first place.....be responsible people, one bad decision can have a huge effect on so many people....

• 4 weeks later...

some of my friends were in an accident a few weeks ago. they were all stoned and drunk. the cops pulled up behind their truck and they took off. 10 minutes later in the chase the truck hit a tree at 80mph. the driver's dead, one kid got a broken jaw, another kid got a broken arm, another kid fuked his back up and is in a brace now, another kid got a broken jaw in 3 places, and another kid just got some cuts. that's a lot of people fuked up, and one dead. two weeks later i'm at a party and find out that 3 of the kids that were in the previous accident, just left the party driving all drunk and stoned. What the hell does it take to get these people to learn! they're friend fukin dies and they get fuked up, but they didn't learn a thing. fucked up!

Archived