Drunk....Bored....Horny.... and a camera.................................

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! holy fucking jesus you can draw throwups in a book? see ive always been under the impression those things are for walls but it must take some serious nuts(which we can all see you have) to do that book bombing man im still blown away...

so without further adu...a bump for the book bomber

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

you all are a bunch of shit talking faggots... i did it to be funny... u should think its funny... you will think its funny... so shut the fuck up and laugh for once you bunch of cocky fucks..

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

hey good post.. it was funny ... and everybody just likes to act smart "nice book bombs, that musta took bawlz" shut up .. how the fuck do you get a throw up down without drawing it..

what ever.. it made me laugh so im happy

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
Originally posted by 7zero3:

haha thats your dick it looks like the picture off of scary movie were the white guys in the locker room and the picture is in the crack of his locker haha and wow you have fuckin ups in the mixing bowl but were else are you up? umm i dunno do you? ok thanxs that all i had to say

and who the fuck are you wise ass.. tellin me where ive got ups.. what the fuck do you write? where are your ups mother fucker.. u claim 703.... well who the fuck are you.. u in my area.. battle me bitch.. i will outbomb you and burn you... case closed.

------------------

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
Originally posted by AidsIsDeadlyShit:

hey good post.. it was funny ... and everybody just likes to act smart "nice book bombs, that musta took bawlz" shut up .. how the fuck do you get a throw up down without drawing it..

what ever.. it made me laugh so im happy

thank you.. at least there is someone with a fuckin sence of humor

------------------

Originally posted by IDONTLIKEYOU:

and who the fuck are you wise ass.. tellin me where ive got ups.. what the fuck do you write? where are your ups mother fucker.. u claim 703.... well who the fuck are you.. u in my area.. battle me bitch.. i will outbomb you and burn you... case closed.

hahahahahahahhahahah.....why you actin all hard you suck the handsytle sucks bombs bit your a stupid fuck topic closed and post closed.........

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

aight dick fuck you listen here you have the slightest idea who i am i will burn you worse than a match motha fuckin cyne haha i am surprised you dont remember me from back in the day dumb ass aight mr cyne haha to bad all your shit runnin is old you havent hit new shit in a while fag i am out

My bomb is bitten?.. my hand styles wack? i have been writing CYNE for 5 years now.. who did i bite my bomb from? huh? name one person or your a bitch.. i have more ups then you.. why dont u quit talkin shit to people who are actually up.... get some ups then talk shit..

------------------

oooh my fuckin....

wut the hell?!!!!

that throw isn't half bad, but other than that... this post is reallllllly horrible.........

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

i got ups and i hot the bowl like night before last http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> aight dawg peace

ohh you did?? too bad i drove through today and didnt see anything but ME AND MY CREW UP... sorry bud.. better luck next time.. we run the streets.. we run the interstates.. you dont.. email me at mrcyne@hotmail.com.. by the way your talkin i think we should battle for ups.. im soo confident i will win that i will give you 100 cans of rusto paint if i lose... if you dont email me then u are a bitch... u got the mouth.. but do you got the balls?..............

------------------

Archived