Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drunk at work...who's with me??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Devilush, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

whiskey is the best. thank you very much.

2. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

gettin drunk when i should be at work...hahahahhaahhahah...
    what kinna sour mash you sippen on devil lush?

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

jim beam baby. well i had like 6 shots during lunch. i had to compete with a co worker. and she bought me some beer. she's swell. but i think she likes me...shhhhhhh.

4. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

damn women...six shots on your lunch break...im chillen with the faithfull old e and orange juice...

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i drink a lot...whoops i keep spellign wrong. i'm not an alcoholic, i just like the taste of beer. and whiskey is my preferred drink. i can take more

okay so i've got the job savers in my mouth. getting the gum smell to wear off. and work is so unfortunately long today.

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

swell is the word

7. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

yeah im not a alchoholic either, i only drinke seven days a week and state i dont have a alchohol problem...

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahahah you serious? well workign here has made me drink a lot more. we drink all the time during work.

9. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

you go girl...im such a goody goody when i go to work, the worst i ever done was smoke hella blunts on my lunch break...

10. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

hell nahh, im not serious, ima fucken alchoholic, thass me and my girls hobby, drinken, we go to bars and shit, but last time it cost us two hund, and i always try to play the piss everyone in the bar off game...cause all we got is wack yuppie bars out here...

11. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

I havent drank for like almost 2 months i be lacking in the party scene

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

you just described me and my boyfriend! we go to messenger parties though andd get our drink on. but the thing is, we still have plenty of miney to get us by. we're also looking for a place...did i mention that i talk a lot when i'm drunk. oh well. see i don't smoke pot...so its an alternative.

gnes...get on it. [​IMG]

13. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

cash moneys not the problem, its just two hundred for a hangover is to much..im a forty drinker...with a soft spot for guiness with a side of johnny walker black...

14. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

we wanna live work space in sf...
    but our lease in the east bay isnt up for like 8 more months
    its cool...my girl talks a tonload whens shes drunk to... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> well the only thing better than drinking when i should be working is drinking and painting when i should be working...

take it light Devilush....

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

devilush>a girl who likes whisky? will you marry me?