Drums!

effyoo

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Mar 20 2003, 09:17 PM

bddbdddrums.gifdbdbdbdbdrums.gifdbdbdbdb drums wooo woooodrums.gifdrumb bbmvmdbdbdbdbdb bdbd bdbd db d bd bdbddrums.gifi luv DruMzz bbdbdbdrums.gif bbffbfbdbdbdbb bbdb

there's a ton of videos here: drummerworld.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There was a video I saw a while back of Bobby Jarzombek recording, but it was just him in the studio. Dude was nuts, awesome style except he has the worst posture ever playing all hunched over.

Also that video of the dude on the street playing the buckets was rad as well, fucking super chops...

**Edit I found some videos of bobby jarzombek, but not the one i was looking for... they require real player:

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Jan 23 2005, 09:28 PM

12oz drummers unite!!!!

Drum Battle Ed VS Buddy

sooo SICK i can handle it..

as soon as i can find web space..ill put some of my videos on here..some sick solos n duets with my guitar player.

THAT SHIT IS DOPE!

and you gotta hand it to travis barker he is fast

but you gotta check out mr dennis chambers he is one of my favorites. i own the video where this clip comes off of and it seems like the audio comes out of sinc with the drums but the fact of the matter is he is really that fast...

dennis chambers

We should start a crew: The 12oz Drum Corps

All these videos are pretty awesome. I'd like to see other peoples set ups as well. Here is the info on my kit.

Drums:

22 x 18 kick

10 x 8 rack tom

12 x 9 rack tom

14 x 11 hanging floor tom

16 x 14 floor tom

14.5 x 5 pearl snare

Cymbals:

21" Zildjian Ride

20" Zildjian Ride/Crash

16" Zildjian Crash

16" Sabian Crash

14" Zildjian Hi-Hats

8" Zildjian Splash

8" Sabian Splash

Hardware/Etc.:

DW 5000 Dbl. Kick Pedal

DW 4000 Roto Hats

Crappy pics, sorry

drum1.jpg

drum2.jpg

drum3.jpg

Damn jhonny..nice set!

man..you need a new stool like whoah!

these are old pics..i have a 13' tom on it now and clear heads all over (put me back about $150)

pearl maple cast

10'12'13'16' toms

21' bassdrum

18'AAX explosion crash

18'HHX evelution crash

19'Paragon niel Pert China

15'A custom crash

16'HHX evelution crash

20' Ufip handcrafted ride

Iron cobra double bass pedal

metal

56K WARNING HUGE PICS!! im sorry

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

ill get new small pics soon

Pics of my set? how bout we pluralize that.

Here is Jessica:

DSCN2113.jpg

She is a Pacific LX kit which i got after my cb700 kit that i learned how to play on. I use her to play out on at smaller venues 10" 12" 14" toms 22"kick and a 13x3.5" piccallo snare coated remo ambassador tops and clear ambassador bottoms coated evans emad!!!

And this is me and Victoria its a bad pic i didnt get a chance to get a whole body shot of her at the show but should have as soon as tonight in my studio:

Picture002.png

victorica is a yamaha absolute maple custom 10" 12" 14" 16" toms 22"kick 13x ithink 6" ymaha brass snare all coated evans g1 heads clear ambassador bottoms clear evans emad she is my recording/ keep at the studio kit/ kit i only take out when i wanna show off. i just got her and i love her so much.

last night i just traded in my eliminator strap strap drive dbl bass pedal for a dw 9000 single fucking great pedal.

i get a better pic and let you peep the collection of cymbals later on tonight.

johnny those paragon cymbals are huge they sound great if you are doing hard music they are just really loud lots of sustain with good tone they arent my cup of tea but my favorites from them are the 13" hats and 8" splash and 19" chinese were my favorites. i know just about everything about this shit i worked in music retail for like 2 years...