Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drum roll please.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Nov 24, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

*drum roll*
    ELITE ONER

id like to thank :
    dahighlifdhl
    swif
    dazzle
    obscureshape

and my mum

2. sneak

sneak Guest

plus anyone i forgot

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you forgot to thank God! what's up with niggas these days?!

4. sneak

sneak Guest

he comes under "and anyone i forgot"

5. Congrats man...
    you should thank me to...what a beautyfull nest i made for you lil kids to grow,lol

page 86..wow, i never coulda thought

6. sneak

sneak Guest

cheers tess...many thanks to u...for starting the status thread

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ahhh

8. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

thank you for thanking me

9. sneak

sneak Guest

its a pleasure

10. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

and thank you tesseract for
    your "nest"

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

status change thread is for homotransexuals. if thats where much of your posts are, then your still a rookie in my mind.
    this is just how i feel. and im sure there are others that agree.

12. I wouldnt call either sneak or dahighlifdhl homotransexuals in any way, but i was clear as my crystalballs when i started the status "change thread" anyone that bothers to read the first post on the first page should know the deal....I"VE CREATED A MONSTER:)

13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>for the status change thread in that it has confined much of the spam to one thread
    [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'> posting for status

14. Thats what i said and i agree with you, this whole thread was a joke...a joke that lasted 86 pages...automatically a funny one due to duration if not anything else, however to tell you the truth i dont care that much, the whole content of this site is steady going to hell the last 6 months. This is Sneaks Elite thread and sneak is a good kid, so lets keep it like that,
    Congrats sneak, for real

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend