drug testing

LUKY

all right ya'll by bro works at a drugtesting clinic and heres the facts...

Angelus says:

retention time for a moderate smoker (4xweek) is 5 days

Angelus says:

for a heavy smoker (daily) is 10 days

luky says:

really?

luky says:

how you find this out?

Angelus says:

and retention for chronic smokers is 20+ days

luky says:

i trust it if you say it

Angelus says:

duh, it's my business. We drug test here boy

luky says:

im a chronic smoker but i drink a lot of fluid so its prolly lower

Angelus says:

You can flush it out with obscene amounts of water.

luky says:

yep

Angelus says:

I don't know if other places test as sophisticated as we do. Our test results come back with percentages like 0.00023%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, dont fuck with hair folicle tests!

i stopped smoking, scrubbed my head w/ ajax

and steel wool, bleached it waaay lighter,

then used anti-drug test shampoo ( $30! )

and still tested positive!

if you really wanna do it, u gotta bleach your shit TOTALLY white, then re-dye it a similar color

cHRoNic smokers ----who dont exercise and dont drink enough water can retain THC in the fat cells for years and test posative up to 120 days after smoking-----now if that same person is fat and lazy he can teast negative a year after hes quit smoking or 120 days after----what people dont always realize------if that same person decides to lose some weight five years even, after hes quit smoking,,,all the exercise he does releases those FAT SOLUBLE THC CONTAINED CELLS into his body and into his blood stream----thats right you can test posative years after you quit if you dont exercise and drink water every day,,,,,,,,,,

they have new urinallisis tests that are pretty pricy but they are pretty hard to fool,,the only sure way is to drink water abundantly,,im mean hella water hella water,,,hair tests are to expensive to be used unless they really wanna know---your fuked then--( unless you decide to take up tournament swimming) no hair there""""lolLOL

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by neahs_number:

cHRoNic smokers ----who dont exercise and dont drink enough water can retain THC in the fat cells for years and test posative up to 120 days after smoking-----now if that same person is fat and lazy he can teast negative a year after hes quit smoking or 120 days after----what people dont always realize------if that same person decides to lose some weight five years even, after hes quit smoking,,,all the exercise he does releases those FAT SOLUBLE THC CONTAINED CELLS into his body and into his blood stream----thats right you can test posative years after you quit if you dont exercise and drink water every day,,,,,,,,,,

This is correct. It also means that you can get a mild second-chance high days (or more) after smoking, simply by exercising very hard or long enough for the fat cells to get burned in earnest. I went for a long (like 10+ miles) walk one time a couple days after smoking, and realized I felt a little high, and it took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

This is correct. It also means that you can get a mild second-chance high days (or more) after smoking, simply by exercising very hard or long enough for the fat cells to get burned in earnest. I went for a long (like 10+ miles) walk one time a couple days after smoking, and realized I felt a little high, and it took me a while to figure out what was going on.

dude thats so weird because sometimes ill smoke then the next day i go to work and its hot as hell and im constantly running up and down stairs and i start to feel sum what high

Archived