Drug Test comin up

Guest 7126

umm well yeah, i have a job interview at CVS on thursday..the last time i smoked pot was yesterday..ive been drinkin shitloads of water since then..and the question is wat the best inexpensive way to pass the piss test..i no they have drinks which are mad expensive..but im unsure if they really work and how they work..any other methods would greatly be appreaciated..also do they test u on the spot when u go to the interview or else???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. the drinks do work, but kinda fuck with your abilty to absorb vitamins afterward, but only for a shortwhile. you'll feel really bad and the drink, it'll taste really bad as well, but if you really want the job, it'll be worth it i guess.

2. if you don't have money, drink a lot of water and try and take as many supplements you can find. go to friends house and steal his parents vitamins and take a shit loard of them the night before. it'll fuck you up and you'll be in some serious stomach pain, but when you wake up, it'll be gone and your urine will be neon. keep drinking water after this point, until you pee clear, and your system is clean. you got to a shit ton of vitamins, as all the drinks are this, just a large large dose of vitamins at once. mainly b and niacin, as somebody already mention. niacin deads the effect of thc over a short period of time, doesn't really get rid of it, just kinda nulls its effects.

3. fuck working at cvs.

Originally posted by Albino Rhino@Feb 23 2005, 03:17 AM

1. the drinks do work, but kinda fuck with your abilty to absorb vitamins afterward, but only for a shortwhile. you'll feel really bad and the drink, it'll taste really bad as well, but if you really want the job, it'll be worth it i guess.

2. if you don't have money, drink a lot of water and try and take as many supplements you can find. go to friends house and steal his parents vitamins and take a shit loard of them the night before. it'll fuck you up and you'll be in some serious stomach pain, but when you wake up, it'll be gone and your urine will be neon. keep drinking water after this point, until you pee clear, and your system is clean. you got to a shit ton of vitamins, as all the drinks are this, just a large large dose of vitamins at once. mainly b and niacin, as somebody already mention. niacin deads the effect of thc over a short period of time, doesn't really get rid of it, just kinda nulls its effects.

3. fuck working at cvs.

thanx....well this is my first part time job ever..i really dont care wat it is aslong as they pay me

don't do drugs at all....fuckin' waste of time and money.

Alcohol is where it's at. Socially accepted, easy to get out of your system and it doesn't fuck up your game unless you overdo it.

and please, don't get all academic on me with the "well actually lens, alcohol is actually classified as a type 3 drug with blah blah bnlahb..."

but yeah dude, fermentor 666 is on track with the bucket idea. try it out, let us know what happens

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Feb 22 2005, 07:28 PM

don't do drugs

All those teas and shit just dilute your piss and most places don't take it if it's too diluted. The tea is bullshit anyway. You pay an assload of money and you have to drink a gallon of it before you go in. You can just do the same thing with regular tea and it will have the same effect.

easiest way to pass a piss test is to get a sample bottle and get one of your non drug taking friends to give you a free sample to take with you!... The worse kind of test o take is the 'hair' type of drug test where they actually pull a strand of hair from your head usually. -A friend of mine actually tried to get past this by shaving his hair real short but then the doctor taking the hair told him that the hair doesnt have to just come from the head!