Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

drug study...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Feb 27, 2003.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

$400 to get loaded...

next month i'm participating in a drug study... 6 hours, 2 times, a week apart...
    the first time i guess i get some sort of placebo drip and just hang out for 6 hours... answer a couple questions... then the second time, i'm on phentinol (sp?) for 6 hours... the drugs used when they need to keep a patient conscious during surgery... my friends who hooked me up with this did basically the same study about a month ago... one of em had a blast; the only complaints he really had we're that he got really cold whenever they lowered the dose, and that he had to pee real bad (they load you up with fluids the whole time)
    my other friend that did it said she got really sick- she spent the whole time there dry heaving, and puked buckets when she got home...
    the only complaint they shared was that you have to get an arterial line...
    that kinda creeps me out...
    but it's $400...

2. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

look into Timothy Leary

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Surprised we saw all terrified
    The brave northmen's run
    The fearless five with power ride
    Attacking us in the mid-day sun

4. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

..go for it man, just guzzle some johnny Walker first

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

too bad they aren't doing a study on the effects of moriphine combined with snickers.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i often contemplate doing a sleep study. it would be interesting.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I dont like taking approved drugs, let alone testing new drugs.

now sleep! that sounds great!

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

it's not a new drug, it's been in use for at least a few years i think... the point of the study is to figure out safe dosage...

and i've done a couple sleep studies in the past... low low low pay didn't make it worth it...

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/11130/p/238920_1730585239541152553_v.jpg'>

Youll end up like this

10. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

whatever makes you comfortable, makes you feel happy.